Simple clodbuster bullhead build

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
NorthernNightmare
Approved Member

Simple clodbuster bullhead build

Post by NorthernNightmare » Sat May 12, 2018 3:01 am

Heres a quick chassis I made, its very simple but looks alright even though its not fully done yet. I was able to still use the center steering setup with the custom upper link mount i cut out.

The shocks are billet crawler units, the shock mounts are from a scx10. All the electronics are hidden in the kyosho radio box, the battery mount is also a kyosho part.
Attachments
IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG (148.37 KiB) Viewed 159 times
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG (180.21 KiB) Viewed 159 times

GRAVETXT-1

Re: Simple clodbuster bullhead build

Post by GRAVETXT-1 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:21 pm

That is a really cool chassis the simplest things are always the best 8) I am looking forward to seeing photos of Bullhead body on that roller :popcorn:
Alex

Grim Reaper, Valhalla, Ford Of The Dead, Kings Bounty, Gauntlet, Gauntlet # 2, Clawing Dead, Tech Noir

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:11 pm

I really like those upper link mounts, very clever.

NorthernNightmare
Approved Member

Post by NorthernNightmare » Sun May 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Thanks GraveTXT i have the bullhead body ready to rock so i will snap a pic for sure, but because its so top heavy, i think i will be going with a pro-line dodge crawler body in the long run for bashing. Its got a tire carrier setup in the back, will see how that looks.

Andy thanks, we where kinda talking about it in another thread post, so because it ended up being really niffty I thought I better show it 8)