GUNDER463

Where all the bad deals go!
Muggy Man
Approved Member

GUNDER463

Post by Muggy Man » Wed May 14, 2014 12:44 am

well guys i made a trade deal with RAY and i shipped everything i was supposed to and shipped it priority mail, he only shipped part of the trade i had to contact him after i got the box, he said he forgot, and than it still took him 3 weeks to ship the rest of the trade, when everything finally got here i started to check the equipment out and when i pluged in the esc it went up in flames, i called him he told me it worked fine when he had it, then i realized he had wired the deans plug backwards, in the process of plugging in the esc i blew a 3s lipo, i called him and we talked about the problem he claimed he felt bad and would make it right with me, so i offered to ship the esc back to him, he told me not to bother with it, he told me he would ship me a set of wheels that he didnt use or want anymore if that would make up for the fried esc i told him that would be fine, WELL he stopped texting me and answering calls so i decided to send him some PMs and he reads them and does not respond, i have contacted a few others that have done some trades with him and they told me he was shady SO now i have to let everyone know is will LIE and not keep his word and DOES ship JUNK. this trade program is set up on A MANS WORD not a little boys LIES, in order for us to keep it positive we need to be able to trust 1 another.
little did he know but by keeping his word and making it right with me i was going to make him some custom parts he was looking for and ship them to him free of charge but now he gets nothing.
i ma very unhappy with him and the way he has conducted himself on this site.i am a business owner and dont have time for little boy games.
Keep Rippppping

Justinswraps
Business Member

Re: GUNDER463

Post by Justinswraps » Wed May 14, 2014 12:50 am

This took me by surprise when we talked Chris. Like I said I did a deal with him and all went good. Everything was above and beyond from him. Hope everything works out for both you and Ray.
Jugg1~Diablo

Check out Justin's wraps, for all your body wrapping needs!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinsWraps/

Gunder463

Post by Gunder463 » Wed May 14, 2014 2:36 am

at this point i just dont care ban me do whatever i dont plan on doing any more selling anyways this is exactly why i never wanted to in the first place. Bye.

Gunder463

Post by Gunder463 » Wed May 14, 2014 2:49 am

and im never shady btw i own a buisness and im 18 i have alot on my plate right now and THIS is the least of my worrys I TOLD YOU I GOT THE ESC IN A TRADE and i knew nothing about it you told me what it was supposed to have i didnt even know what it was. any thing else i will not contest and i WILL NOT SHIP THOSE TIRES i DONT WANT TO SELL JUNK as you say.

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Wed May 14, 2014 2:58 am

Is this really how you want things to go down?
Seems a shame.

Gunder463

Post by Gunder463 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:00 am

im gone you can just pull all my posts.

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:09 am

How about you just calm down and really give some thought (afterwards) as to what's going on here.

Muggy Man
Approved Member

Post by Muggy Man » Wed May 14, 2014 10:53 am

RAY you told me the esc worked perfrctly in your RC and you told me you were sorry for putting the deans on backwards, you said it was a dumb move on your part and you would do what ever you needed to, to make it right. son you do not own your own business, i checked, i own Final Destination Designs i am a real business and very well known, you chose to NOT ship those wheels that we both agreed would make this right, i dont like being blown off and ignored, that it NOT how you deal with customers, when my customers buy 1 of my custom quads and it dont run the way they think i dont ignore them i get on the phone and deal with them or deal with them face to face, NOT hide behind a keyboard,or text, be a man and deal with people.
Keep Rippppping

Muggy Man
Approved Member

Post by Muggy Man » Wed May 14, 2014 11:00 am

i was gonna keep my mouth cloed about this too BUT guys need to know, the 3800kv motor you shipped me you so nicely cut the leeds off, and the 5700kv motor you sent me has a bent shaft, SO YES YOU DO HAVE JUNK AND LIE TO PEOPLE,.........NOT COOL
Keep Rippppping

Justinswraps
Business Member

Post by Justinswraps » Wed May 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Says it all right there. He doesn't want to man up and be a man of his word, would rather not be apart if the group. That's ok we don't take kindly to that stuff around here. This is a great community of friends better known as family. Sure is a shame though. Kid had some cool builds going on
Jugg1~Diablo

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Muggy Man what ESC was it ?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

Justinswraps
Business Member

Post by Justinswraps » Thu May 15, 2014 11:51 pm

CC I believe it was a mamba max first gen if I'm not mistaken
Jugg1~Diablo