blur85......Now banned from the B/S/T

Where all the bad deals go!
SFC K
Administrator

Re: blur85

Post by SFC K » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:53 am

I'm not taking sides on this but Chris mentioned that he paid you to do a link job that was not fullfilled. That sounds like he paid you to me??? You did not fullfill the job so you offered up parts. That sounds like guilt to me.

Another thing that I'm confused about is you say(Blur) that you started a new job today. I have not been in the civilian market for a long time, but I'm pretty sure they don't pay you the same friday of the same week you started? Does not make sense....

To both of you...You guy's need to take this back stage and iron this out. Period.
Jeff

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:01 am

My last job paid us the first week we worked. Everybody. Started on a Friday that way they paid us on Thursday . Don't know why they did that but no one ever started working there before Friday.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

Rcmaniac78
Approved Member

Post by Rcmaniac78 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:13 am

I did nothing wrong, I posted the facts and I'm done with it...

I hope I do receive the parts I was promised, if so I will post here I got them and move on

and that Keith is someone that sent me a junk motor for a vintage clod body another story
Wait what?

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:17 am

Posting facts is always good.
Please update us when (if?) you get what you were promised in your deal/trade.

Rcmaniac78
Approved Member

Post by Rcmaniac78 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Welp it may have taken a while and alittle push but he came through and my stuff is in the mail.. Once I get it and it's not in 1000 pieces lol jk I will post, as of right now we are square...

Wait what?

Rcmaniac78
Approved Member

Post by Rcmaniac78 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 pm

just wow... SOOOOOO not happy now... pic to soon follow of the GARBAGE I just got in the mail from Eric...

I was promised working axles (the aluminum ones off the digger) I got plastic ones... I got a frame that is worthless and a trans that makes sounds... 1 and a half shocks I'm beyond mad... the front axles don't even work... dude how do you live with yourself...
Wait what?

Rcmaniac78
Approved Member

Post by Rcmaniac78 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:20 pm

This is the garbage I got... THIS is what he sent me...

Where to start...
THe chassis.. 1 and a half shocks... REALLY...

The axles... yeah the rear sounds like a coffee grinder... and is missing set screws to hold the hexes on.. AND the frame is cut..

The front isn't even ALL there.... He's worthless I'm that mad and I have every right...

be thankful I don't live closer... because yes son that is a PROMISE on how bad you would get beat.. I'm the ONLY one that stood up for you and was by your side when every one else said all the stuff.. and you treat me like that.. took you almost 2 months to send this crap??? I'm done with rc's all together
Wait what?

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:46 pm

This matter has been declared closed.

Unless you are an admin, or reporting further issue's with blur85 do not post here.

blur85 has shown too many instances of bad trading and bad communication as a trader here on clodtalk and is now banned from the B/S/T section.

This was a group admin decision.