blur85......Now banned from the B/S/T

Where all the bad deals go!
FlashGordon1
Approved Member

Re: blur85

Post by FlashGordon1 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 am

andymac0035 wrote:What a tool! Is that even useable?....looks pitted VERY badly.

I really hope you guys are putting this up on facebook so no one else gets taken advantage of by this guy.
Well Jake Braun,Chuck and my self are Administrators on the face book groups. The face book groups are on lock!
SOLID AXLE SHAFT MONSTER TRUCK'S
http://www.facebook.com/groups/228629583892520/

blur85

Re: blur85 (aka Eric Harris)

Post by blur85 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Well I see you guys wrote quite a bit about me.. now just so y'all know the new era chassis never got powdercoated my guy had it and he was taking forever to get it done and unfortunately mike didn't want to wait to get it done so I got it back and immediately shipped it out via ups ground yes mike paid for the shipping and yea unfortunately it was a holiday weekend so it took a extra couple days to get it to him. And yea we talked about how it wasn't nice etc etc and yea I did owe him money I'm not gonna lie about it, however he wanted my txt 1 so to make the last deal which he was fine by doing this is he bought the txt 1 with the rc4wd beadlocks truck was orginally 250 as a roller but to make him and I happy I included everything to make it rtr except for a radio now he gave me half down today and I shipped it out usps priority so he should have it by Monday its how he wanted it shipped so I made it happen so now yet again I fixed this deal don't believe me call him he will tell you the same thing. Now as far as andy goes the parts I was needing was for rcmaniacs scaler crawler I built for him but when he saiid don't worry about the body posts I said ok now andy I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't need them anylonger that is my fault for the miscommunication so I bought a y harness off of kingclod for the bigfoot 5 truck "which turned out to be the wrong harness" but I didn't mind because I'm sure it will go onto a clod or something which also for the record it took over a week to send me that harness but did I cry about it? Umm no I didn't but I did ask when it was coming because that Friday a guy wanted to buy it..no big deal. Now for chris aka rcmaniac I've done multiple deals with him and yet to have any problems and ill deal with him any time.. charlie has done a few deals with me and he was happy with the stuff especially when I sold him a pair of clod axles for $60 shipped.. imk not seeing where I'm being a bad guy here...if there was a problem with any deals I have no problem fixing it! Now I'm tired of seeing people complain about me when they haven't dealt with me or got to know me.. so I'm sorry if I. Got on your guys bad sides I honestly didn't mean to and if you wanna talk to me then pm me don't get on here and start complaining about something without hearing both sides of the story first.. as the old saying goes don't judge a book by its cover

JandG
Approved Member

Post by JandG » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:06 pm

I have traded and worked on deals with Blur. I never had a problem. Sorry to hear about this. Hope this gets resolved and everyone comes out happy

blur85

Post by blur85 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Thank you man! We've done what 2 or 3 deals? And each one was a good trade

blur85

Post by blur85 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 pm

I guess this goes to show only one deal didn't go through that someone put me in the bad /questionable trader list.. guess y'all should look at the good trader info and see all the deals I've done and each and every person was beyond happy.. goes as follows
Charliechristmas x2,Rcmaniac x5,Vwjuice x1,Jandg x2 so do your homework before judging me

blur85

Post by blur85 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 pm

oh one last thing just so you guys know the reason im getting out of the hobby because obviously noone on here knows me too well.. for those of you that dont know me me and my family throw multiple fundraising event for the gateway chapter of the leukemia lymphoma society so here is the reason im getting out of the hobby my grandfather who rip passed away from leukemia nov 27 2011 he got me into loving classic cars and drag racing..well ive done a few car cruises and a a car show in honor of him well one thing i havent got to do was do a drag race event "which is now in the works for the 2013 season at the gateway motorsports park "formerly gateway international raceway" to do a race for the cure and raise money for the leukemia lymphoma society in search of a cure.. so what better way to do this by instead of just throwing the event but actually be racing in it?? i sold some of my rcs and bought a previous drag car from a friend and all the parts ive been getting for the car was from selling my rc's. so dont go judging me oh hes just selling stuff to make a buck thats where you all are dead wrong! all of the money is going towards something to raise money for a cure for the leukemia lymphoma society thats it nothing more nothing less not a single cent has gone into my pocket its all going to this car which will be ran a few passes then at the end of the night will be auctioned off and the proceeds from it will go straight to the leukemia lyphoma society along with the proceeds that we get from people attending this event. so like i said dont judge me without getting to know me

blur85

Post by blur85 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:01 pm

heres a link to the page just in case if yall think im lying im the tall guy in the background

http://pages.lightthenight.org/gat/StLo ... nCrusaders

HawnMT
Approved Member

Post by HawnMT » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:18 pm

I love it when guys' post life stories to defend themselves.....If you didn't want any misunderstandings why don't you ANSWER YOUR PMs!!!! You were obviously still logging in to the forums and I know I sent you at least 4 PMs that went unanswered. You said you wanted in on the "TXT Clone" thing so if you changed your mind why not just let me know instead of leaving me hanging?

btw where's my pinion????? It's been almost two months now......
RC4WD Team Driver

Kingclod27
Approved Member

Post by Kingclod27 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 pm

You forgot to mention Mike sent you $600..... $550 shipped for the truck, $50 for powdercoating. after 2 weeks or so he still didnt have the truck so dont make it seem like he was impatient. I was the one who advised him to tell u to send the truck and not worry about the powdercoating..then you told him you didnt have any money to ship it out...So wat happened to the money he sent you for the truck and the extra money for powdercoating?? Mike had to western union $50 more dollars so you could ship the truck out fast...U apparently shipped it on a tuesday and it didnt get there until the following week, That doesnt sound like u used the whole $50 to ship his truck. He DID tell me you shipped out other things and they received their items by friday, so why not Mike???? Then he asked you to send him extra stuff and you told him u were so upset about the situation you smashed all of your stuff with a bat???? You also told him you got it back from your friend and it had all that crap on it, so which is it?? It just sounds like lies after lies...During all of this I noticed you did find time to post a pic on facebook of your drag car with new components, while Mike was waiting for his truck...I didnt even know about the deal u did with Kent until he posted it here...Then I heard about the deal with Joe...and with Andy. You've been having a "getting out of RC sale" for a month or so, but you still tried to buy my New Era TXT and other peoples RCs from wat I heard. Will G also told me you "disappeared" on something u were supposed to buy from him. U also mentioned on the "TXT clone" thread that you purchased one of them already (even tho u are getting out of RC).....If you are a good person like you say you are then please help clear up all of this.......and like I said on Facebook if the tables were turned and u were taken advantage of, I would be in your corner trying to help you get your stuff or money back.
The Original Monster Truck

SPEED.......I..AM..SPEED

http://www.youtube.com/user/geeboo27

blur85

Post by blur85 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:06 am

All the extra money Mike sent I took care of today as I stated earlier on fb the other stuff I shipped out was Rcmaniac stuff which was sent out that Monday then I shipped his truck out Tuesday Idk why chris got his stuff by friday. And yes I did break a great majority of my trucks and it was with a sledgehammer not a bat. The only rc's left is the Bigfoot 5 truck, stock Clod and the winnebago that's it. I had alot of other trucks besides them. And as far as the guys from rcmt why didnt joe say anything? I corrected those deals with everyone else.. yea i still owe hawn a pinion which ill jist paypal him the money to buy one.. and for will Idk what deal your talking about that I "disappeared" on so all deals have been fixed that needed corrected and or fixed so how about we drop this because I've fixed everything that anyone had problems with

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 am

HawnMT wrote:I love it when guys' post life stories to defend themselves.....If you didn't want any misunderstandings why don't you ANSWER YOUR PMs!!!!
The man has a point.

And I'll take it one step further.
If you were doing all of this for a good cause....why not just say so?
......as opposed to all the changing stories?

blur85

Post by blur85 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:30 am

Its all over Facebook and Rcmaniac knew about it the whole time Andy and I told gavyn about it as well over the phone once again I'm sorry I didn't just say I didn't need the parts once chris told me not to worry about it I didn't and yea I should've said so and I apologize for that Andy

JKRacing37
Approved Member

Post by JKRacing37 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 am

blur85 wrote:And yes I did break a great majority of my trucks and it was with a sledgehammer not a bat.
Quick question...why?

blur85

Post by blur85 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:26 am

Piss poor choice for anger management. I can't blame ptsd on that day..

HawnMT
Approved Member

Post by HawnMT » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Just want to say Blur85 made it right for the pinion, in fact he paid a lot more than I thought was necessary. I really just wrote it off as a loss(wasn't even a big one) but I'm glad he went through the trouble anyway because it still would've bothered me a little. I consider the matter closed on my part.
RC4WD Team Driver