blur85......Now banned from the B/S/T

Where all the bad deals go!
charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Re: blur85

Post by charliechristmas58 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:12 pm

:shock: Wow what made it do that. looks like acid got on it.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

SFC K
Administrator

Re: blur85 (aka Eric Harris)

Post by SFC K » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Yeah, it does not look like it is in good condition. It seems the solder he was using is starting to corrode. Not good. :cry:
Jeff

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Kingclod27 i sent you a PM
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

Kingclod27
Approved Member

Post by Kingclod27 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Got it Charlie....

Yea Im gonna post this on Facebook and rcmt.net ....He has been MIA on all the sites for a while and just recently started popping back up. Its crazy because he was busting his butt to get my New Era chassis from me and 3 times I almost sold/traded it to him but something told me not too. so when he got 3 New Eras I texted him and said "I bet your happy now you got your New Era trucks"...He said "Yea but I might sell them and the rest of my trucks" ?????? That confirmed to me that he was just trying to make a buck..and that was a while ago. I noticed no one was really buying from him anyway so I didnt say anything and no one had posted a deal gone wrong so I gave him the benifit of the doubt. He is have a "getting out of RC sale" but still trying to buy peoples stuff. I even asked him to confirm it a few weeks ago before this deal gone wrong and he said "yea Im getting out of RC so I can build my drag car." after that he bought that Digger I traded to RCmaniac and tried to buy my New Era again and asked another friend of mine to sell him his Wheely Pounder. Im glad I wasnt the only one who noticed it.
The Original Monster Truck

SPEED.......I..AM..SPEED

http://www.youtube.com/user/geeboo27

CM_113
Approved Member

Post by CM_113 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 pm

thats what i was about to say.... facebook ....
" I MAKE My OWN trails,following others is for SHEEP"

Justinswraps
Business Member

Post by Justinswraps » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm

I TOLD YOU ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you guys had to go through such a big pain in the a......... This just proves to me that he is not man enough to confront anyone that he has done wrong and make it right! You guys know as well as I do that when you make a trade with someone you can get a pretty good feel for who that person really is. After I talked to him I didnt not feel comfortable dealing with him.

Its really a shame this is what make hard working and rc enthusiast like us not want to trade with ppl at all!! I say BAN HIM!!!! Unless he can admit he was in the wrong and make it right we dont need someone around here like that. This is a tight knit family and we are all friends here :mrgreen:
Last edited by Justinswraps on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jugg1~Diablo

Check out Justin's wraps, for all your body wrapping needs!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinsWraps/

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:19 am

I took you serious about him from day-1.
I would not even give him my papal addy till he commited to buy, which of course....he never did.

I notice some of his postings on FB are gone now...... :lol:

People that come here for the purpose of selling and do not at all contribute to this site in any way.......just annoy the heck out of me.

Hmmmmm........I can think of one more person that resembles that remark too....

Justinswraps
Business Member

Post by Justinswraps » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:27 am

andymac0035 wrote:I took you serious about him from day-1.

Hmmmmm........I can think of one more person that resembles that remark too....
Well Im glad you took that seriously would hate to have seen you get the shaft :pissed:

And as far as the last comment all im sayin is :lol:
Jugg1~Diablo

Check out Justin's wraps, for all your body wrapping needs!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinsWraps/

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: too late there! (almost didn't catch that one) :P

.......as for part two
Was it that obvious?........ :lol:

Kingclod27
Approved Member

Post by Kingclod27 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:36 am

Do u guys remember when he said he traded all his trucks for a Polaris something????? Then all of a sudden they magically reappeared lol...That Bigfoot 5 is the same Jugg chassis he had when he first joined.. He sent me a pic a few months before he posted the Bigfoot 5 thread and told me he was working on it..then he started the thread recently and said he "bought it back" from a friend and it looked like Bigfoot 5 lol. He even started that thread "For those of you wondering why Im selling all my stuff" cause he was trying to get those New Era trucks...Now he is getting out of RC to build a drag car.

I noticed alot of little things too but never heard of any deal going bad, but I also noticed none of you were really jumping on his stuff either. No one on rcmt.net was buying his stuff either. I couldnt figure out where he was getting those outrageous prices from lol..
The Original Monster Truck

SPEED.......I..AM..SPEED

http://www.youtube.com/user/geeboo27

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 am

Look who was back checking to see if he had any bites...Checked his for sale threads and left... :roll: And he is on RCMT right now as well.
Jeff

HawnMT
Approved Member

Post by HawnMT » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 am

He kinda got me but it was small. He wanted a set of Firestone tire decals I had. If it were someone I knew I would've just given it to them but I asked him for a 10t 32p pinion. I sent the decals right away and then two weeks later I asked him where my pinion was. He said he's been out of town but he'll send them out that coming Saturday. A week and a half after that I PM him again and he says some aunt or something has a wedding that's been eating up his time but after the next weekend he'll send them out. Well a week after that, which is over a month since I sent the decals I PM hi again and never get a response.

He also agreed to a "buy in" for a TXT-1 Clone a bunch of us are doing. Needless to say when the time came to pay the $20 he wasn't responding anymore. The guy is just a waste of time.

Funny thing is I knew the guy was a flake. He was telling everyone he built those trucks he was selling but I know a couple of those trucks was built by a guy he knows in St Louis that I just happen to have known for years.

btw there's a blur95 on RCMT now, lol.
RC4WD Team Driver

Rcmaniac78
Approved Member

Post by Rcmaniac78 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:27 pm

I guess I'm the only one that hasn't gotten anything bad from him, I've traded with him a number of times and everything was as he said and a fair trade in my book :/ sorry if it wasn't the same for others
Wait what?

132NHAF
Administrator

Post by 132NHAF » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Please do not post unrelated information on this thread (I'm not saying it has happened). It will remain open for feedback on questionable trades for this member. If this degrades to a flame-fest the thread will be locked.

Thanks
Scott T

Stickers...Get your ClodTalk stickers here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25953

It's not WHAT toys you play with, but that you play with toys at all that is important.

FlashGordon1
Approved Member

Re: blur85

Post by FlashGordon1 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:42 am

132NHAF wrote:Please do not post unrelated information on this thread (I'm not saying it has happened). It will remain open for feedback on questionable trades for this member. If this degrades to a flame-fest the thread will be locked.

132NHAF wrote:Please do not post unrelated information on this thread (I'm not saying it has happened). It will remain open for feedback on questionable trades for this member. If this degrades to a flame-fest the thread will be locked.
Thanks
I am going to ask this question. With all the facts before us all. Could that chassis be saved? Like having an acid bath then re-powder coated?
SOLID AXLE SHAFT MONSTER TRUCK'S
http://www.facebook.com/groups/228629583892520/