blur85......Now banned from the B/S/T

Where all the bad deals go!
andymac0035
Administrator

blur85......Now banned from the B/S/T

Post by andymac0035 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 am

*EDIT #2*
I was not an administrator when I made this thread. I do however stand by everything I posted in it.

Now as an admin, I add this, from the last page:

This matter has been declared closed.

Unless you are an admin, or reporting further issue's with blur85 do not post here.

blur85 has shown too many instances of bad trading and bad communication as a trader here on clodtalk and is now banned from the B/S/T section.

This was a group admin decision.

The postings below just show how we got to this point.
The clodtalk admin do not recommend making deals with this member for the reasons laid out in this thread.

I don't appreciate having my time wasted, and I don't appreciate being lied to.

Monday blur85 asks about a price on some items a group of things I have for sale, I promptly answer him that same day, both in my thread, and by PM.

I hear nothing, so wednesday I follow up with another PM.
blur85 answers me minutes later indicating he's happy with my asking price but it has to wait till friday.
Makes sense, most of us get paid on friday, so I wait.

Meantime, I see blur85 post (thursday) on a different B/S/T thread asking about something, and then promptly buys it....... broke till friday huh?.......:roll:

So....I give him the benafit of the doubt, and wait till friday, and ask if he still wants the parts he asked about.
........surprise.....surprise......no responce. (and I can see he read it)

So I send another PM today (saturday) asking what's up?....
And I get excuses.

A little honesty goes a long way.
If you (blur85) lost interest, or whatever, all you had to do was say so.
That's no biggie, we all change our minds sometimes.
But don't lead people on and don't lie, it just isn't right.
If you say your going to do something.....well then do it.
It is the principal, not the loss of a sale that bother's me here.

And obviously blur85, I'm no longer interested in selling to you.
I'm being up front and honest about it.
Last edited by andymac0035 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kingclod27
Approved Member

Re: blur85

Post by Kingclod27 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 pm

I read this a while ago and it was very interesting....Ive been quiet for a while but I figured Id post this here..

Seems Blur took advantage of someone too. The only reason I got involved in this is because Mike asked me if I knew him and could get in contact with himi. My friend Mike brought one of those trucks he was selling for $550 and sent him an extra $50 to get the chassis powdercoated, so $600 total....after almost 3 weeks he still had no truck and wouldnt answer Mikes messages, Claimed he got in an car accident but it didnt stop him from taking to me about the items he brought from me. So I messaged Blur and told him Mike was trying to get in contact with him about a truck he bought..Immediately he starts giving me excuses why it wasnt shipped yet. He was actually texting me and ignoring Mike at the same time. I told him he didnt need to explain to me just contact Mike...He told me and Mike that his friend hadnt powdercoated it yet so Mike told him to just ship the truck as is and Blur claimed he didnt have any money (which means he spent the $600 Mike sent him). So Mike sent him another $50 thru western union to ship it next day or express but Blur used that money to ship the the cheapest way possible and aparently ship out other items people bought from him....Now while all of this was going on He found time to post that stockish TXT for sale and posted on Facebook a pic of his "drag car" with new product installed. He has been a no show on rcmt.net and Clodtalk for a while now..........
The Original Monster Truck

SPEED.......I..AM..SPEED

http://www.youtube.com/user/geeboo27

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 am

I kind of figure something was up with all the posting of stuff for sale by him. He seemed really wishy washy to me from the get go. That really makes me mad what folks think they can get away with on the forums and to think they can get away with it. To many of us visit other forums for this to happen over and over again. I hope he sends a refund to your friend for not powder coating the truck.

I would not deal with him ever. I hope you posted this out on all the forums so this does not happen to anyone else...

Blur, I hope you read this because you just black balled yourself....Good luck with your concious, IF you still have one. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Jeff

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:49 am

He was....in opinion.....only here to make a buck.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt....but it looks like my 1st impression was the right one.

It really annoys me when people join up strictly for the purpose of selling stuff.

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:51 am

Well, He is back trying to bump his shiat again. WTF. Make good on your other deals before come here posting bump every single day for a month straight. Obviously No one wants your stuff because you have bent some folks over...
Jeff

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:02 am

Yeah, I saw that too, I'm really temped to post something along the lines of what you just said on his threads.

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:07 am

I was going to too but it is not my fight...I'm sure he will see this soon enough.
Jeff

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:09 am

Honestly........I don't think he cares.

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:11 am

andymac0035 wrote:Honestly........I don't think he cares.

Your right, hence the reason he has logged off now...He will be back for his dailey Bump... :roll:
Jeff

Kingclod27
Approved Member

Post by Kingclod27 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:19 am

Yea I felt the same way Me and him talked alot and I guess thats why I thought I was just over reacting but when Mike told me wat was going on and I saw Andy's thread I figured I had to post what happened...my friend sent me the pics of the chassis he got..you should see how awful it looks, I will post pics of it when I get home. Dont forget he sent an extra money to him so he could "have money" to ship and ship it fast and he didnt. So he owes him more. It sucks when this happens

SPEED.......I..AM..SPEED

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:17 am

So what your saying i shouldnt buy the txt from him ?? unless he sends it first
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:26 am

charliechristmas58 wrote:So what your saying i shouldnt buy the txt from him ?? unless he sends it first
:roll: :yuck:
Jeff

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:14 am

Not my fight either, but like a few others I have a thing or two to say.

I had a feeling about the posts he has made in the BST since he joined. Asking premium dollar, not to prompt to reply

on a few PM's I have sent. Now that I read this, I will not be making any offers or even looking at any of his posts in any thread.

Blackballed is the proper way of saying it, I had a few other choice words in mind. Just here to make a buck, not help out each other

like we all do. Thanks for the heads up Andy, Gavin and the rest. I hope he reads this and deletes all his stuff and moves on.

Maybe someone else will take action and help him move on.

Kingclod27
Approved Member

Post by Kingclod27 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 am

Here is wat he sent Mike for "Top Dollar" price...Not really my fight but Mike is a friend of mine and I had to let you guys no about this. He even asked him to throw in extra parts for the money he owed and Blur apparently said "He was mad about the situation and smashed all of this stuff with a bat"......but still selling stuff

SPEED.......I..AM..SPEED

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:09 pm

What a tool! Is that even useable?....looks pitted VERY badly.

I really hope you guys are putting this up on facebook so no one else gets taken advantage of by this guy.