Bad eBay Traders

Where all the bad deals go!
Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Re: Bad eBay Traders

Post by Sixtys Guy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:13 am

eBay seller: simon32man

I won a tamiya wild dagger off this guy. When the auction ended he sends me an invoice for $45 more than I won it for. When I refuse to pay the extra he refuses to go through with the sale and lists it again! Reported him to eBay and left negative feedback.

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Could the extra $45 have been shipping charges?
If not....what a douche.... :roll:

Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Post by Sixtys Guy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:33 am

andymac0035 wrote:Could the extra $45 have been shipping charges?
If not....what a douche.... :roll:
He said the extra was for shipping charges, but he has the same shipping charges listed on his new auction again.

Budhatrain
Business Member

Post by Budhatrain » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Taz Hobbies on ebay. This large ebay store sends the wrong product, when I communicated to him that the wrong product was sent he says "send it back and I will give you a full refund + shipping." I state that I notice his auction still says that he has 7 more sets available could he just send me the two sets that I ordered, I have already sent you back the wrong items. Reluctantly, and with a long made up story (says he went out and bought a full losi ***sct just to send me the take off shocks), he does but fires on me that I was out of line to send back his stuff priority. This guy really took the time to talk down on me and how stupid I was when sending priority. So today I finally received the shocks and I am still demanding a refund for the return shipping because he was a d-bag. I probably would have overlooked the shipping if he used a little tact and good customer service. This dude is out of line... recently he sent the wrong stuff to a friend of mine locally and took a month to refund the money. I didn't realize this was the same store until I was in the middle of it... check out his feedback and you will notice more complaints within the last 12 months. Should have checked that out, but with high numbers of auctions the occasional complaints don't really bring down the % rating. I will not purchase from again!
Need Screws?! Check out Screw Loose Hex Head Hardware here at Clodtalk or go to http://screwloosehardware.com

Team Driver for 2 great companies, visit http://www.cowrc.com and http://store.rc4wd.com/

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:47 am

Just curious if anyone has had any dealings with this seller on the bay? phytanracer

I bid on 2 sets of wheels and the auction said their were 4 wheels new in the bag. I received them today and only two were new in the bag and they were not the ones that were pictured in the auction. I also noticed that he only paid $3.60 for shipping and charged me $12.50.

I emailed him and asked what was up with the shipping and he responds with:
IT IS TOO CHEAP IF YOU DO NOT AGREE DO NOT BUY EVERY THING ON THE PAPER
YOU AGREE TO PAID.
THANKS.
WTH does that mean? :evil:

Also I noticed the day I saw the auction that is was listed twice. I had originally bid but was outbid 1hr from closing. I noticed that it was listed twice with a buy it now option so I did that instead for $8.00. I did check back to see what the other one had finally sold for and it was $7.49. I am guessing this person has some one driving up his prices by outbidding others to make more money. Do I have a leg to stand on with this seller or should I leave it alone and give him his positive feedback but with neutral ratings? He has not responded back to my second email yet so I am curious was he comes back with...
Jeff

Justinswraps
Business Member

Post by Justinswraps » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:59 am

If you received the wrong item than what you originally bought, then yes. Id go after him! What good are parts if its not what you wanted and thought you were buying to begin with.. Paypal is all about the buyer, not so much the seller.. its a good and bad thing. Ive been screwed over from un-honest buyers who just plain lied and said item was junk.. All of you on here have seen the trucks Ive built or bought.. They are all imo nice trucks, guy got his money back cause he told paypal truck was junk and not what he wanted.. So I got stuck with a 400.00 bill from Paypal, dude got a new truck and 400.00 :evil:

So whatever you do know paypal is on the "buyers" side :wink:
Jugg1~Diablo

Check out Justin's wraps, for all your body wrapping needs!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinsWraps/

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 am

Ah, that sucks hearing your story. Mine is just peanuts...for just over 20 dollars and the shipping cost more that the actual wheels. ugh...

I may or may not leave it alone. One of the wheels is the wrong size so the one set is not complete but for the 20 dollars it is still a really good deal. It's the principle of the thing I guess for me more than anything at this point. If it would have been like in your case I would be jumping on someone's desk for sure. :wink:
Jeff

Justinswraps
Business Member

Post by Justinswraps » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:09 am

I would still do what you can, money is money! I would make him make it right if I were you..

Believe me I tried my hardest to plea my case with ebay and Paypal. They were not hearing it, I got a letter in the mail Friday from collections agency for the 400.00. I refuse to pay it... Ill stay in collections, I have a house already so my credit is the least of my worries :lol:
Jugg1~Diablo

Check out Justin's wraps, for all your body wrapping needs!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinsWraps/

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:12 am

lol, well I wish you luck on that one! I will see what they respond back with....
Jeff