Danger Ranger....Don't Trust Him !!!

Where all the bad deals go!
CLODZ_72_2003

Danger Ranger....Don't Trust Him !!!

Post by CLODZ_72_2003 » Fri May 11, 2007 5:25 am

After I received my package from this guy, I PM'd him about parts that were missing, broken and bent on the HL

I got answers like

"thats How I got It" And Thats what I want to know" (in reference to where the missing parts were)

After the last PM telling him he had LAME excuses, he didnt bother responding..So I come to the conslusion that this guy doesn't give a crap about anybody, has no clue as to what he's doing and is oblivious to the world...

He will say what he wants just to get what he wants

So now, I will make sure people have a heads up on him one the boards

BTW, He is also known as BCCrawlez on RCMT

Alfy
You crawl with 4, But I drive with 18 :wink:

Claude Balls
Approved Member

Post by Claude Balls » Fri May 11, 2007 7:12 am

Sorry to hear that Alfy.I hope he makes an effort to fix ya up. :roll:

DangerRanger
Approved Member

Post by DangerRanger » Fri May 11, 2007 2:09 pm

That was exactly how I got the highlift in a trade myself.. I never once said it was in MINT condition nor did you ask! Say whatever you want about me. I have done lots of good trades and sales... Ive never had a highlift before, and this one never came with a manual so I had no idea if all the parts were there or not..

CLODZ_72_2003

Post by CLODZ_72_2003 » Fri May 11, 2007 5:52 pm

DangerRanger wrote:
That was exactly how I got the highlift in a trade myself.. I never once said it was in MINT condition nor did you ask! Say whatever you want about me. I have done lots of good trades and sales... Ive never had a highlift before, and this one never came with a manual so I had no idea if all the parts were there or not...

It doesnt matter if you had a HL before or not...The bent Leafs and the cracked bumper that was GLUED can't be missed...If you did'nt see the damaged parts than you should be a lil more aware of what you are receiving in a trade and sending out for trade...Oh yeah and dont send pics of something you are trading if items are not included..So whats your excuse for the rollbar missing?

Oh yeah I remember, It was

"Thats what I would like to know" Yeah you sound pretty smart there !!!

I didnt ask for a Mint HL and I knew It was stock..Whats your Point ???

A head sup would have been nice..ya know or even some type of offer to squash this but no you didnt bother..I even sent you replacement gearcase halves when I noticed a couple of extra holes in the ones on the chassis, no big deal, but I figure heywhy not...I guess I should have sent it that way as well and told ya "Thats How I got It"

Your problem was that you NAGGED me so much for the chassis for the comps that you were already willing to do and say what you wanted to get it

I could care less if you have dealt with others before and had 1000% Positive..It only takes one deal to question someone, and this was it

NO CLASS RAT !!!

Alfy
You crawl with 4, But I drive with 18 :wink: