FINALLY received trade from 4X4MaN88 (Updated 4/5)

Where all the bad deals go!
cpe mt
Approved Member

FINALLY received trade from 4X4MaN88 (Updated 4/5)

Post by cpe mt » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:05 pm

Well this was bound to happen sometime, but I traded a chassis and a few other parts to 4X4MaN88 for the tube chassis and Bounty Hunter body he had on the BST a while back.

My parts were shipped out with tracking and he confirmed with a PM stating everything was received and looked good on 3/2. His chassis was supposed to ship 3/3 but I haven't heard anything from him since then. 2 PM's requesting tracking information have been read and ignored while a 3rd request remains unread. Maybe this will end up working out, but if everything was shipped when he claimed to ship, I would have gotten everything by now.

Have any other people here had good/bad experiences with this member? At the least, his communication has been terrible up until this point. Maybe our trade is the exception and everything will end up working out fine. I will revise this post if that happens. Thanks.
Last edited by cpe mt on Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

cpe mt
Approved Member

Post by cpe mt » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:55 pm

Still nothing in the mail. He said these were shipped through his work and returned to him. I still can't get any tracking numbers to verify that anything has been shipped. Deal with this member at your own risk.
Brett Crawford - Owner
Crawford Performance Engineering
http://www.teamcpe.com

cpe mt
Approved Member

Post by cpe mt » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:38 pm

STILL no package. I've been told it's on the way, but without any tracking numbers. Has anyone else had problems with this member? If anyone else is considering trading with this person, I would sure think twice about it.

Brett

cpe mt
Approved Member

Post by cpe mt » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:20 am

Well the body and chassis finally got here! While a little over a month is an unacceptable shipping time, everything did arrive as originally described.

I'll post a few photos once I get everything put together for this.

Brett