Never received my truck from buck77....

Where all the bad deals go!
The Red Dragon
Approved Member

Post by The Red Dragon » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:57 pm

LOWGEAR wrote:This guys cruisin for a bruisin. We should do to him what that pirate4x4 was it? Did to that kid. Remember that? :lol: :lol:
hmmm, i'll need a refreasher to this story Lowgear. sounds like it was deserved
R.I.P Braden Mare. you where a true friend and will be missed.

Rides:
JunkYard Nautilus....in dry dock for repairs
clodbuster (bigfoot 8 ) (upgraded to 12v lead acid sealed battery)
HPI RS4 MT (dead, brushless killed it)

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:24 pm

I can't find the link but it was a HUGE thread over there. A kid tried to scam the members and they collectively found out everything about him and his family. Then used it against him.

86lude20si

Re: Never received my truck from buck77....

Post by 86lude20si » Thu May 11, 2006 2:27 am

LOWGEAR wrote:I bought buck77's midnight pumpkin off of him right before all that stuff went down and he got banned from the bst forum. So I thought he was legit.

I had no beef with him at all and I was very nice. I stayed out of the topics about him and the mess he created even though I was currently a person he was dealing with. He said he shipped my package out last monday. Well even if he lives on the other side of the country from me I think I should have gotten it by now since its been almost 2 weeks.

I dont want to jump to conclusions just in case it really is still on its way but I have my doubts. Especially since he hasnt returned my emails. :?

If it comes tomorrow i'll delete this but if not im going to try and get my money back through paypal. :x :x
Hey you all want to see something funny? I dealt with him on RCTech.net. He sent me this on February 14th...along with 8 other trucks. I had nothing to do with any of this just want to say before hand. I never heard of him before, never dealt with him before, and never knew any of this ever existed. I just knew him as a guy that was selling a bunch of stuff. He told me about his wife and all. Bum deal if it was true but from the looks of it, it wasn't. Sorry about everyone's luck. He got me for an ICE charger, a Bolink Digger, and like 6 battery packs. But he sent me everything else he said he was going to. Don't know what his deal is he sounded very nice over the 10+ phone calls I had with him. Then when I got all of the stuff, his phone was disconnected and he never answered any more e-mails. He even went as far as telling me that he didn't have a computer. It was all BS. It's sad that someone has to go around doing this to make a living. Especially with toy cars, ya know?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is too short, learn all you can now.

strtsmt18
Approved Member

Post by strtsmt18 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:07 am

132NHAF wrote:pimp'n poppe or pimpin poppe

Now that is one that would have set off alarms. He was banned a long tiime ago for bad trading practices.
when he was using that name he screwed me over along time ago on here and then changed his name and email on me and wouldnt answer phone calls some place i have his real name writen down as well
DANG

stump jumper