Never received my truck from buck77....

Where all the bad deals go!
The Red Dragon
Approved Member

Post by The Red Dragon » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:10 am

i'm gonna enjoy seeing if buck comes back seeing as the mods and administrators, mainly Bill, can see his IP address and find him that way
R.I.P Braden Mare. you where a true friend and will be missed.

Rides:
JunkYard Nautilus....in dry dock for repairs
clodbuster (bigfoot 8 ) (upgraded to 12v lead acid sealed battery)
HPI RS4 MT (dead, brushless killed it)

drevil
Approved Member

Post by drevil » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:54 am

phpbb tracks ip addresses whenever somebody posts, so i'm sure the mods already have his ip address from his last posts.
Mike
--Anyone else notice that RCCA magazine is now over 65% advertising? Pretty soon it'll be nothing but an expensive catalog. Oh wait, it already is.

TomT
Approved Member

Post by TomT » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:56 am

Most ip addresses (sp?) are not static anyway. Only the MAC is unique to a PC. And if your smart you can use a proxy server to get around certain things on the net.

NCNitro
Approved Member

Post by NCNitro » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:13 pm

Wow! This has gotten quite interesting. Thanks for posting some of his other known aliases aarona40.

envious8420
Approved Member

Post by envious8420 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:21 pm

i remember when that pimpin poppe crap went down on here a year or so ago. whata mess.
Fast Fords for life!
My 1:1 Ranger
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/246028
So good it'll make you wanna slap yo' mama.

hated1racing
Approved Member

Post by hated1racing » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:04 pm

aarona40 wrote:well guys, buck 77 has struck again!!!!!!!!!!!! his wife is telling the truth in that he would and will trade his soul. he has proven again that he can't be trusted. he had a numerous other run-ins with others on the INFAMOUS RCMX site that has it's own demons. he played the same games here that he did elsewhere. his other names are:

Nitroman
pimp'n poppe or pimpin poppe
Nitrorevo
Crawler77 (on at RCCRWALER)
Nitrohead
Clodboy

those are the ones that i know. he is all over the boards. his trick is to register, then post alot to look like he's a sincere member (even though his posts are mostly fluff) do a few good deals to build up his rep in the bst and then he sticks a few guys for some suff.

he did the same to me over a year ago!!!!!! too bad he can't seem to walk the straight and narrow. anyways, hope this helps with some answers and gives everyone the idea that they need to keep an eye out for him in the other forums and on EBAY (he's there too!!!!!!!)

he will also be back on here at somepoint and under a different name i can honestly say. he's done it before

still waitin' to see pics of sealed NIB bruiser/mounty and how many times can your mom die? she died over a year ago during another one of his scammin' runs. Good luck, aaron

i thought he was full of it after he said he was a disabled vet and then showed pics of a pos yamaha motorcycle he got. i thought he must not be very disabled. what a liar.
'everybody needs to believe in something, i believe i'll have another beer'. -Lee Ving

"how fortunate for governments that the people they administer dont think". -Adolph Hitler

132NHAF
Administrator

Post by 132NHAF » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:53 pm

pimp'n poppe or pimpin poppe

Now that is one that would have set off alarms. He was banned a long tiime ago for bad trading practices.
Scott T

Stickers...Get your ClodTalk stickers here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25953

It's not WHAT toys you play with, but that you play with toys at all that is important.

aarona40
Approved Member

Post by aarona40 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:16 am

hey guys, glad i could shed some light on the background of him. i came over here from a site that is rampent with this kind of behavior. not to mention the owner of the site does the same type of thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, it is too bad that this had to happen again. as most of you have noticed, the stories never line up and they seem to get more interesting as the posts get longer. then the lame apologies of sorry that i did this or said that!!!!!!!! it just gets old, but at least his posts are usually fun for a good laugh as they usually melt down right in front of him as he is exposed as liar.

i always say "that you don't need to lie to make friends, just need to lie to keep'em!" (LOL!!!!!)

hopefully one of these days he will grow up and take responsibility for all his wrong doings in these matters. thank you, aaron

troynitrous

Post by troynitrous » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:45 am

he screwed me off of RCCrawler I came here to find more info on him. I sent him a $400 HPI Savage in trade for a clod back on Nov. 21 last year and have got nothing yet. his mom died, hes moved, wife troubles, ships through work no tracking #'s, he sent to wrong address?? twice. those are all the excuses I got and then some. I would like to meet him in person, hes "alledgedly" a disabled vet, i'm glad people like him defend our country, he obviously got discharged for being a lowlife. and if I ever find him he will be disabled.

here is an e-mail his wife gave me, but i'm really wondering if it was his wife who actually sent the e-mail??

bjbptp2005@yahoo.com

aarona40
Approved Member

Post by aarona40 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:03 am

more than likely it his wife that is trying to put this all back together as she has a number of times in the past. his sife has taken care of the mess in the past as best as she can. good luck and hopefully this time she'll leave and stay gone!!!!!!!!!!! aaron

tankrbr

Post by tankrbr » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:10 am

Well he did it again. I traded him a rc10t with radio, esc, motor and tires and wheels for some aluminum savage parts on the 29th i sent the truck still no parts. his wife or he sent this email

am going to close this account. There is no reason for me to pay for his account after he screwed everyone over, including me and his children. I think he opened a new email account through yahoo. I will give you that address so you can write directly to him. I have a feeling he went to Oregon. He has family there, or to California. If I hear from him I will email you under my screen name. Good luck, and if you need any more information let me know. I will send you an email later with my screen name. I am so mad that he did this I will help anyone find him. He can't do this to people.

Rondi Poppe

bjbptp2005@yahoo.com
this is his new email

he had this planned for a couple of weeks now

tankrbr

Post by tankrbr » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:20 am

conversation that I supposedly had with her on aim under his sign in name

tankrbr1: do u know if he got a tracking #
NitroRevo: i don't know
tankrbr1: u help out with the kids he helps
NitroRevo: I don't understand
NitroRevo: helps waht kids?
tankrbr1: race rc cars
NitroRevo: what are waiting for
tankrbr1: savage parts
NitroRevo: I doubt you get them, he moved out yesterday and took everything and sol it all here to a guy for money
NitroRevo: sold
tankrbr1: are you serious
NitroRevo: yes
tankrbr1: wtf
NitroRevo: he also took my daughters computer and my sons video games too
tankrbr1: he said he sent it friday
NitroRevo: he does this, he screws alot of people over
tankrbr1: this aint right
NitroRevo: you are not the first
NitroRevo: there is a long list
NitroRevo: you are not the first
NitroRevo: there is a long list
tankrbr1: i seen that
tankrbr1: after the fact
NitroRevo: I really dont know if he sent it or not but if you get it consider yourself lucky
tankrbr1: he have a phone #
NitroRevo: ***-***-****
tankrbr1: NitroRevo: cell phone
tankrbr1: thanks
NitroRevo: he si such an a**
NitroRevo: if you find him at all please forward to me where he is
tankrbr1: i will
tankrbr1: i hope he relizes that i really am in a wheelchair
NitroRevo: I just found someone else he screwed over
NitroRevo: has he screwed you ever before
NitroRevo: I remember a guy in a wheel chair he has
tankrbr1: done this too before
tankrbr1: first time dealing with him
NitroRevo: are you sure
NitroRevo: I remember your screen name I think
tankrbr1: he said he helps with unfortionate kids with after school
NitroRevo: lmao
NitroRevo: not him
tankrbr1: 2 in a wheelchair
NitroRevo: omg
NitroRevo: he is a scammer and a con artist
tankrbr1: well i know sure as sh im not trading anything to anybody ever again
NitroRevo: I really don't blame you. he knows alot of people just like him
tankrbr1: buncha a**holes
NitroRevo: oh yeah
NitroRevo: I hope you get your stuff
NitroRevo: good luck, and if you need anything...

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:26 am

This guys cruisin for a bruisin. We should do to him what that pirate4x4 was it? Did to that kid. Remember that? :lol: :lol:

Wicked

Post by Wicked » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:30 am

Doctor everything be all-right

132NHAF
Administrator

Post by 132NHAF » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:09 pm

tankrbr wrote:
Rondi Poppe

bjb
That says a lot. That guy (pippin' Poppe) was banned under several names a while back. Unfortunately, he apparently got on under another IP. Makes it hard to track them.
Scott T

Stickers...Get your ClodTalk stickers here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25953

It's not WHAT toys you play with, but that you play with toys at all that is important.