Never received my truck from buck77....

Where all the bad deals go!
Lowgear
Administrator

Never received my truck from buck77....

Post by Lowgear » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:52 pm

I bought buck77's midnight pumpkin off of him right before all that stuff went down and he got banned from the bst forum. So I thought he was legit.

I had no beef with him at all and I was very nice. I stayed out of the topics about him and the mess he created even though I was currently a person he was dealing with. He said he shipped my package out last monday. Well even if he lives on the other side of the country from me I think I should have gotten it by now since its been almost 2 weeks.

I dont want to jump to conclusions just in case it really is still on its way but I have my doubts. Especially since he hasnt returned my emails. :?

If it comes tomorrow i'll delete this but if not im going to try and get my money back through paypal. :x :x

NCNitro
Approved Member

Post by NCNitro » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Sorry to hear that man. Same stuff he pulled on me, said he shipped, still after several un-returned pms, nothing. I hope you can get your cash back.

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:53 am

I just filed a claim through paypal and got an email from his wife saying she would look into it. I'll cancel the claim IF I get my package. :?

NCNitro
Approved Member

Post by NCNitro » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:55 pm

Any word yet man? Looks like he has yet another victim.

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:16 pm

YES, I just got home from working and I got a funny/weird email from his wife. Nobodys getting nuttin from him so if you want to take action do it now because your stuffs not coming. :?

I filed a claim through paypal last night and his wife refunded my money just now. It was only 75 bucks but still.

Check out the email I got from her. I think its ok for me to post it due to the circumstances.

I had a feeling this was going to happen. Brian left on Wed and is not coming back... I have talked to several people already that he has screwed over. He has a problem with this. There are numerous r/c guys that he owes money to. This is not the first time he has done this and probably won't be his last. He even stole from his son. I left the money in the paypal account because I had a feeling he was up to something. Like I said, he has done this before. I will refund your money right after I send this email. good luck to you and be thankful you sent the money to my paypal account as I am the honest one. Remember when trading, there are people out there like my husband who even screws over his own family. When he is willing to do that, there is no stopping him from taking advantage of anyone else. Just be glad it was $75 and not more because of just the people I have talked to already, $75 is the least amount of money he owes. Good luck to you.

PS watch when getting on the r/c sites because he has numerous names and would trade his soul for a small amount.

What a low life scum sucker, I wish I could meet him. He would then be Dyin Brian for ripping me off. :lol:

NCNitro
Approved Member

Post by NCNitro » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:35 pm

WOW! I wish she would have told you his other screen names. At least you are getting your cash back, so did she send it as she said she would? It's scumbags like him that ruin it for good traders and fellow hobbyists.

drevil
Approved Member

Post by drevil » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:37 pm

LOWGEAR wrote: I had a feeling this was going to happen. Brian left on Wed and is not coming back... I have talked to several people already that he has screwed over. He has a problem with this. There are numerous r/c guys that he owes money to. This is not the first time he has done this and probably won't be his last. He even stole from his son. I left the money in the paypal account because I had a feeling he was up to something. Like I said, he has done this before. I will refund your money right after I send this email. good luck to you and be thankful you sent the money to my paypal account as I am the honest one. Remember when trading, there are people out there like my husband who even screws over his own family. When he is willing to do that, there is no stopping him from taking advantage of anyone else. Just be glad it was $75 and not more because of just the people I have talked to already, $75 is the least amount of money he owes. Good luck to you.

PS watch when getting on the r/c sites because he has numerous names and would trade his soul for a small amount.
LOL, best line is at the end about him trading his soul for a small amount of money. Sounds like he screwed over his wife as well. Glad you got your money back, i feel sorry for everyone else who hasn't. People like this need to be shot.
Mike
--Anyone else notice that RCCA magazine is now over 65% advertising? Pretty soon it'll be nothing but an expensive catalog. Oh wait, it already is.

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:25 am

yes she refunded my money thankfully! You can send me a pm and i'll give you her email address.

NCNitro
Approved Member

Post by NCNitro » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:32 am

Thanks but fortunately I started getting bad vibes when he stopped answering pms, so I had not yet sent my truck to him. Then he self destructed before our deal happened. That's why I had saved all my pms from him, to cover my butt. I'm glad to see you got your cash back, that was cool of his wife to make that right.

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:58 am

This is definitely an interesting plot developement. I'm not going to hazzard a guess at it's validity. What I will say is this, as long as this stays "facts only" this thread will remain open.

I will say this, if anyone can come up with other alias's that Buck goes under they will be posted under his name in the "banned traders" thread at the top of this forum.

For what it's worth, I've seen Buck lurking as well as a post from AFTER the big blow up, so you all know he's here and watching.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

one eye dog

buck

Post by one eye dog » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:32 am

hey just one thing, "IF I SAY DONT DEAL WITH A MEMBER, DONT DEAL WITH THEM" :shock: I know how they pm or e-mail so i told you all this a long time befor now
"Crash test" if auto manufacturers really want to test thier cars,they'd give them to r/c racers!!!!

CLODZ_72_2003

Post by CLODZ_72_2003 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:03 am

Someday my words will be heard :(

I'm sorry about your prob Lowgear, I really am :? But I'm not surprised either :roll: .

That guy has ALWAYS been shady from square one espercially coming from some "Other Rc Boards" .. His POS excuses and F 'UP lies finally caught up with him :evil:

It's no wonder that LYING POS hasn't shown up his face lately with his lame STUPID ARS POSTS... I wouldn't blame some of the members from staying away from this place BECAUSE of his RETARDED posts !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Once again, sorry buddy :( I hope he has the cajones to give ya what he owes ya :? But if the word is that he is still lurking the boards but not posting, than be's a bigger PUNK than I thought !!!!!

SAY SOMETHING NOW BUCK !!!!!

Alfy
You crawl with 4, But I drive with 18 :wink:

Lowgear
Administrator

Re: buck

Post by Lowgear » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:28 am

one eye dog wrote:hey just one thing, "IF I SAY DONT DEAL WITH A MEMBER, DONT DEAL WITH THEM" :shock: I know how they pm or e-mail so i told you all this a long time befor now
Yeah, what happend with me was I did business with him before anybody made it public he was a scammer. I was in the process of waiting for my package to arrive when the poo about him hit the fan. I was like Oh this is just GREAT! I continued to pretend I was his friend figuring he would think I was on his side so I could get my package... Didnt work :x :lol:

I will email his wife back to see if she knows any of his aliases. :)

aarona40
Approved Member

Post by aarona40 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:34 am

well guys, buck 77 has struck again!!!!!!!!!!!! his wife is telling the truth in that he would and will trade his soul. he has proven again that he can't be trusted. he had a numerous other run-ins with others on the INFAMOUS RCMX site that has it's own demons. he played the same games here that he did elsewhere. his other names are:

Nitroman
pimp'n poppe or pimpin poppe
Nitrorevo
Crawler77 (on at RCCRWALER)
Nitrohead
Clodboy

those are the ones that i know. he is all over the boards. his trick is to register, then post alot to look like he's a sincere member (even though his posts are mostly fluff) do a few good deals to build up his rep in the bst and then he sticks a few guys for some suff.

he did the same to me over a year ago!!!!!! too bad he can't seem to walk the straight and narrow. anyways, hope this helps with some answers and gives everyone the idea that they need to keep an eye out for him in the other forums and on EBAY (he's there too!!!!!!!)

he will also be back on here at somepoint and under a different name i can honestly say. he's done it before

still waitin' to see pics of sealed NIB bruiser/mounty and how many times can your mom die? she died over a year ago during another one of his scammin' runs. Good luck, aaron

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:39 am

wow, thats some good info! Thanks! :D :D