Part 2 USRCCA video Oregon style....

Post your R/C Videos here. Only post if you have the rights to the video. Do not upload other peoples work!
Featured video: Tire comparison

Toyofast
Approved Member

Part 2 USRCCA video Oregon style....

Post by Toyofast » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:12 am

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:45 am

Nice vid, as always Toyo! We've missed you around here, hope you come back and visit more often (bring JIA with ya too! :wink: )

I gotta say though, my favorite part was the opening sequence! Classic!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Shelby VNT
Approved Member

Post by Shelby VNT » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:03 am

That was awesome! I didn't realize the comps were getting that serious! The guy with the yellow crash helmet had me rolling with laughter. :mrgreen: Is there a part one somewhere on the web?
-Nathan-

Sufferin' Succotash

Toyofast
Approved Member

Post by Toyofast » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:51 am

Halgar wrote:Nice vid, as always Toyo! We've missed you around here, hope you come back and visit more often (bring JIA with ya too! :wink: )

I gotta say though, my favorite part was the opening sequence! Classic!

I haven't been doing much, kid, house and dealing with work issues. All is good but not much time for too much fun. I almost didn't even have a crawler for the Nationals event. Built it about a week prior, and finished building it about 2 hours before the event started. After spending a ton of $$$$ for the event..... I would do it again in a heartbeat. Best time of my life, almost as much fun as my honeymoon :lol:

The video is all RBGerrish. Part 1 is still to come. It'll be a bit more of us and our "adventures" getting to Moab and getting home. Not sure how safe it'll be for the younger viewers. I have a teaser that I pulled prior to handing over my wide screen footage to the video-man.

Shelby VNT wrote:That was awesome! I didn't realize the comps were getting that serious! The guy with the yellow crash helmet had me rolling with laughter. :mrgreen: Is there a part one somewhere on the web?

Crawling is getting bigger and bigger. RCCA has their issue out now, a bit less than what I was hoping for but still good. RC Driver's next issue will have their USRCCA coverage. It'll be better as RC Driver has a crawling section in the rag.

With people coming in from all over the USA for the '06 event, the 2007 event is going to be even bigger. Hell, we(ORCRC) have about 30-40 crawlers per competition, even on the rainy Oregon days.