Clodtalk Founder Passes

A place for all your non-R/C related discussions. Talk about whatever you like, but ALL posting rules still apply here!
the clodtalk rules
Halgar
Administrator

Clodtalk Founder Passes

Post by Halgar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:16 am

Hey all,

Not many of you will know who Tom Knight, aka RcRodder, is, he is the person who founded Clodtalk. He passed today of diabetes and kidney failure. Although he had a bit of a checkered past, the one good thing he did was create Clodtalk, without him, we wouldn't be here today.

My condolences go out to his family, in particular Wooby Monster, his son.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

andymac0035
Administrator

Re: Clodtalk Founder Passes

Post by andymac0035 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:13 am

It's a sad day, but he's in a better place now. I didn't know him, but I would have like to have been around in those early days here.

Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Post by Sixtys Guy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 am

RIP Tom.

Justinswraps
Business Member

Post by Justinswraps » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:59 pm

RIP Tom :(
Jugg1~Diablo

Check out Justin's wraps, for all your body wrapping needs!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinsWraps/

KONG
Approved Member

Post by KONG » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:44 pm

My condolences to his family. R.I.P. Tom. :(

CowboyClod
Approved Member

Post by CowboyClod » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:52 am

When is this ever going to end. First it was Darryl Ward IRT last August in plane crash and then another accident happened to another one from another reality show on History Television and now I see this... Its so sad.

Strange
year I mean my daughter parakeet died last August 16th on the same day my new born son came into the world and he had mucous reflux a few weeks later and we had to call paramedics 3:30 in the morning as he was not responding for almost five minutes until I cleared his nose with one of those nasal ball suckers to help him and once the paramedics arrived they took

Him
and wife

to local hospital and me and my nine year old daughter followed behind to the hospital and then 7:00 am they were to be transferred to another hospital 60 miles away to monitor him and do test. I had to drive sixty miles with my daughter to be with my wife and son and were discharged at 6:00 at night and then we had back home in our own vehicle. I had a headache that ran down to my eye and I was freaking tired when driving sixty miles both ways and I went straight to bed 8:30 at night after we got home.
I was up for over thirteen hours but you know I'm so proud of myself and my nine year old daughter in being so helpful and supportive during the ordeal. We bought a aspirator and bottle of certain liquid from pharmacy for acid reflux

I don't know what to say.. other than its been a weird year for people dying among other things.
We can only pray that next year will be better.

On a good note
When my son lays on my chest on the couch and falls asleep I just want to cry as he is so content with me.
He doing great now after that episode two months ago but I still stay alert in keeping an eye out for anything that may arise.

My daughter asked for a Christmas wish and her wish came true as she now has a baby brother.

Once again its sad to hear about Tom passing even though I did not know him.