My latest truck!

A place for all your non-R/C related discussions. Talk about whatever you like, but ALL posting rules still apply here!
the clodtalk rules
GRAVETXT-1

Re: My latest truck!

Post by GRAVETXT-1 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:41 pm

WWhiskey wrote:
GRAVETXT-1 wrote:
SFC K wrote:Sweet! What is the wheel bas on that model? :mrgreen:
Any pc gamers on here?
Aces High, from hitech creations, been playing for ten years!

http://www.hitechcreations.com
Ah flight simulators are your thing I haven't played a flight sim since Wings on the Amiga 500 in the 90's 8)
Alex

Grim Reaper, Valhalla, Ford Of The Dead, Kings Bounty, Gauntlet, Gauntlet # 2, Clawing Dead

WWhiskey

Post by WWhiskey » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:41 am

I'll have to post my setup!
40 LED screen, rudder peddles, dual throttles, stick, track IR, all in a pretty nice flight/ gamer desk,, it's the only game I play,, I've was a trainer for a few years but I went back to just playing 6 months ago.
At $15 a month, it was cheaper than going out drinking and shooting pool and a lot cheaper than a real plane!
http://youtu.be/kQ7dErmA9lI
Sit down, strap in, shut up and hold on!

GRAVETXT-1

Post by GRAVETXT-1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Yes post your pc set up that will be cool. Love the video Halgar will deffo be confused by that one! Can you fly a Vulcan in aces high?!
Alex

Grim Reaper, Valhalla, Ford Of The Dead, Kings Bounty, Gauntlet, Gauntlet # 2, Clawing Dead

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:58 pm

GRAVETXT-1 wrote:Can you fly a Vulcan in aces high?!
Yes, and it goes really fast, Spock 3!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:49 am

Ok, I've watched Fallout 4 to the end and I must say, I just don't get it. What's the appeal? Why is this a great game?

GRAVETXT-1

Post by GRAVETXT-1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Halgar wrote:Ok, I've watched Fallout 4 to the end and I must say, I just don't get it. What's the appeal? Why is this a great game?
Head shotting ghouls then watching their heads explode never gets old LOL! Being honest I prefer the original Fallout games from the 90's Fallout 4 is very dumbed down.

I suppose its hard to describe the appeal of gaming I guess its what you grow up with I started gaming about 1987 on the Commodore 64!
Alex

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:37 pm

GRAVETXT-1 wrote:I suppose its hard to describe the appeal of gaming I guess its what you grow up with I started gaming about 1987 on the Commodore 64!
You and me both, Lode Runner was my all time favorite, not only a great game, but you could make your own levels to play too! The problem isn't that I don't get gaming, I enjoy games a lot, I don't get THIS game.

GRAVETXT-1 wrote:Head shotting ghouls then watching their heads explode never gets old LOL! Being honest I prefer the original Fallout games from the 90's Fallout 4 is very dumbed down.
Has it been dumbed down or is it just dumb? While most games are not my cup of tea, I can appreciate them from many different levels, be that graphics, story, game play, whatever, and that's what I fail to understand about F4. The graphics are crap, not that everything needs to be photo realistic, just on the whole F4 is poor. The story, is there even a story here, seems like senseless stupidity for the sake of senseless stupidity. Again, story line isn't everything if there is something else compelling about the game, which isn't evident here. Game play, when did constantly checking and rearranging a load out screen become a fun thing to do? Power ups, yeah, it's fun to get better stuff, either by finding it or earning credits for it, but again, you spend all your time in the load out screen tweaking and buying upgrades that have little effect on character performance.

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:33 am

Have not played that game..... Ratchet+Clank fan here....... :mrgreen: