HELLO EVERYONE

A place for all your non-R/C related discussions. Talk about whatever you like, but ALL posting rules still apply here!
the clodtalk rules
charliechristmas58
Approved Member

HELLO EVERYONE

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:02 am

Well i though i would check in and let everybody know im still alive and kicking. dont have any new builds to share with yall but im thinking of maybe getting back into the R/C scene and doing something. so with that said yall have a great weekend and ill keep yall posted on what im gona do. until then :) :butthead:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

SFC K
Administrator

Re: HELLO EVERYONE

Post by SFC K » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Hello Charles and happy birthday bud! I tried to message you on FB but it would not let me? Do you not like me anymore? :mrgreen:
Jeff

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Hey there Charles.
:)
Happy Birthday to ya, start on another fantastic build will ya?!

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:05 am

I dont know why it wont let people post. but i think i got it fixed now. Im thinking of building a 10x10x10. i know its a lot of axels but im going to use shaft driven axels. kind of like a heavy moving truck. but that might change once i see how much its going to be for everything. Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes :)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:34 am

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Looking forward to the 10x10...... :popcorn: