FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - 12/09/04 - INETRC HAS BEEN SOLD!

This spot is for companies not on this forum to announce new products. You must be a company owner to post topics here!
InetRC
Approved Member

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - 12/09/04 - INETRC HAS BEEN SOLD!

Post by InetRC » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:57 am

Los Angeles - Inet Creations recently closed escrow on the sale of its ownership stake of its precision manufacturing unit. This entity was also responsible for the manufacturing of many parts sold by InetRC.com, a division of Inet Creations. Terms of the sale will not be disclosed due to our non-disclosure agreement, though I am at liberty to state that the final sale was just under $2M.

Since the new owners purchased the manufacturing entity for its precision manufacturing capabilities as well as its present contracts, it is not interested in pursuing the InetRC.com line of business.

As part of our final sales agreement, I will be kept on as a consultant and will run InetRC.com for the next 6 months at which time ownership of InetRC.com revert back to me but will be left without its manufacturing capabilities.

Rather than close InetRC.com down at that time, I will be making a concerted effort to bring InetRC.com back to its original business model of being a high end manufacturer and distributor.

During this time I will be negotiating new manufacturing contracts with outside vendors (or looking at purchasing another manufacturing plant) and making strategic business decisions to begin phasing out various product lines that do not cater to our core high end customer base. This includes the phasing out of our budget chassis as well as Wild Dagger and other low level items. We will be reverting back to our core vision of selling high end show quality parts.

I would like to assure everyone that InetRC.com remains committed to its customers and will continue to offer the optimum service and quality we have built our reputation on.

-Alex

P.S... There aren't very many countries on the face of this globe where a person can start a small business venture as nothing more than a hobby selling something as insignificant as an aluminum wheel widener for an RC vehicle and in the span of close to 2 years expand and diversify the venture enough to reach the pinnacle we have reached with the ultimate sale of the company. Only in America is one offered such opportunities to succeed. God bless the USA!

T-Man

Post by T-Man » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:26 pm

That's sounds like a great deal. HOpe you figure the RC side of it out so that you can keep producing the parts that you have been putting out. I know the chassis that I have is pretty nice, and works really well.

Congradulations.
TEXAS Rockrash Crawlers

Blazing Rice

Post by Blazing Rice » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:03 pm

Wait...

Can you still anodize stuff for the time being? I guess I need to hurry up and buy my Bat chassis, assuming you haven't destroyed them all yet...

InetRC
Approved Member

Post by InetRC » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:20 pm

Thanks for the kind words all.

Blazin... no worries, I can still anodize and there are around 10 or so Bat chassis left and I can assure you they won't be destroyed any time soon (I'll buy them back if I have to). :)

-Alex

ModTXT-1

Post by ModTXT-1 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:34 pm

hey does this mean like we get sales on the stuff you have left cuz i need 4 shox???? and some lower shok mounts??/ pleeeeze lmk!!!??

Mike
Got the Mods to hang with the Big dogs???
Clod Fella Mod!!!
custom r/c trailer builder!!

bluriot

Post by bluriot » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:15 am

NO i WANTED TO BUY ONE OF THISE CHASSIS!!!

i guess i could try and win one :(
yaddiddameean

GraphicArtist

Post by GraphicArtist » Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:13 am

How many Gothic Chassis do you have left? Actually, how much do you have of all your chassis.
Most children were shaped and molded,
I was warped and twisted.

Shelby VNT
Approved Member

Post by Shelby VNT » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:41 pm

Alex, does this mean you've lost the capability to also produce a custom one off chassis? Would you still draw it up with CAD for me? I'm still working on the design and time will tell if I get the funds saved up to actually get one machined.
-Nathan-

Sufferin' Succotash