question for toyofast

This spot is for companies not on this forum to announce new products. You must be a company owner to post topics here!
browner76

question for toyofast

Post by browner76 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:53 am

how do you make suspension links from arrow shafts? if they're lighter and stronger than ones made from aluminum rod, that'd be great for my racer clod.

pm me if you don't want to give the secret away to everyone. i just can't afford to pay 70 bucks for a set of links. not only that, but i have some bowhunter friends that would give me arrow shafts.

Toyofast
Approved Member

Re: question for toyofast

Post by Toyofast » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:27 am

browner76 wrote:how do you make suspension links from arrow shafts?
browner76 wrote: not only that, but i have some bowhunter friends that would give me arrow shafts.

You just answered your own question. If your bow hunting pals know arrows at all they'll know how to make arrows, or at least alter the length of their arrows. Ask one of them if you can see the tip of their arrow with the tip removed(unscrewed).... you'll find/see your answer. :D

It's not too tough to make... just takes a bit of time and need to know what ends to use to make it work. We prefer BFT ends due to there size and toughness.

I don't keep too many secrets... everything we do or make is stuff that anyone can make or build. There are just those out there that would rather buy stuff ready to go. I'm here to help :D

browner76

Post by browner76 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:08 am

oh, ok. duh! i should have thought of that. i just figured maybe you put something inside the shaft to add some more rigidity.

thanks for the help. i appreciate it.

browner76

Post by browner76 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:30 am

one more dumb question :oops: --what does bft stand for? where can i find the bft rod ends?

Ultima ST

Post by Ultima ST » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:59 pm

The Team Associated Monster GT rod ends....is that right?