COMING - END OF AUGUST!!!

This spot is for companies not on this forum to announce new products. You must be a company owner to post topics here!

COMING - END OF AUGUST!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:51 pm

Just wanted to give anyone willing to read this post a heads up on what's coming in August:

(1) "BUDGET" LEVEL CHASSIS
Not to be outdone by our competitor's claim that they have the lowest price chassis on the market - we will be introducing our "budget" entry in August. Projected retail pricing will FINALLY have someone breaking the $100 barrier. A crawling chassis complete with links for under $100? You bet! Kind of sad that our poor friends across the way will have to redo their website and marketing literature when ours hits the market! We hope they didn't invest too much!

In addition, our budget chassis will be fully upgradeable to our entry level model using the same links and hardware for a small nominal fee. So when it's time to look at stepping up, you won't have to spend an arm and a leg on anther chassis. How cool is that?

(2) LOWER LINK/SHOCK MOUNTS
Did you pay $70 for a set of lower links with the ability to mount shocks on them? Ouch! We just couldn't stand to see this any longer. We will be introducing our version in August. CNC machined 6061 aluminum and BEEFY! You can bet that $70 price tag will be blown away!

(3) SKID PLATE
Do you have one of our quality Inet bumpers? We are introducing a new polished skid plate for it in August. It will be a direct fit for our bumpers and not only protect your gearcases but give you nice "bling"!

(4) GEARCASE MOUNTED STEERING/LOCKOUT SYSTEM
We will be introducing a gearcase mounted servo/lockout system in August. You won't need to shell out a whole lot of bucks for an aluminum plate and a few links. We'll do all the work for you. All CNC machined and polished. And it won't cost you your first born!

We have a few other high quality goodies in the works with remarkable pricing. The products above have already gone in the production queue and should be finished in mid August, if not sooner.

Why the heads up so soon? Well... we notice that our competitors enjoy collecting your hard earned cash up front and then keep you waiting... and waiting... and waiting... for your items (how long did some of you wait for your preordered maxx adapters? And then only to see another company *smile* come out with theirs just after you got yours for less $$$).

We will never take your cash up front. We have enough confidence in our products that we manufacture first and then put them up for sale when we have stock to ship. We believe that if you fork out the cash, you deserve the product shipped to you right away. I doubt many people have jobs that will pay them in advance so why should a company take your money in advance?!

And our shipping record is stellar - 99% of all our orders have shipped within one business day. We don't have backorder issues or order delay issues like others do. We do our homework and have a highly motivated staff which allows us to give you optimum service.

So... don't you owe it to yourself to hold on to your cash just a little longer to see what's around the corner? We'd hate to see you FINALLY get that $170 chassis you've been waiting over a month for only to slap your head for not waiting for something better and less expensive! :)

-Alex
http://www.InetRC.com

browner76

Post by browner76 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:41 am

it's the end of august, right? how much for the lower four-links and where's the pics? i've been jonesin' to find out!

Ultima ST

Post by Ultima ST » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:00 am

lol...Alex you forgot to log in! :lol:

fatboyslim
Approved Member

Post by fatboyslim » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:08 pm

Is the Budget chassis ready yet?? Is it complete needing only axles/gearboxes and shocks or would I need to buy anything else??
I've got a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket and I really need to spend it and the ThunderTech Rage chassis has got my hand twitching, it looks really nice too!