NOW SHIPPING MAXX ADAPTERS AND LOCKED DIFF

This spot is for companies not on this forum to announce new products. You must be a company owner to post topics here!
InetRC
Approved Member

NOW SHIPPING MAXX ADAPTERS AND LOCKED DIFF

Post by InetRC » Tue May 18, 2004 3:21 am

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR PRICING:

http://www.InetRC.com
http://www.ToyInc.com (mirror site)

Clod Diff Lock

12mm TAMIYA hex to 14mm MAXX adapters

SEE WEBSITE FOR PRICING

InetRC
Approved Member

Post by InetRC » Tue May 18, 2004 6:30 pm

Just a note since I've gotten a few emails on this. These Maxx adapters WILL FIT our aluminum wheel wideners if you already have them. The nice thing about our wheel wideners is that they extend the hex. Which means you can use them with aluminum wheels, with these Maxx adapters, with your plastic stock hubs (for your stock wheels) and with our aluminum hubs as well.

-Alex
http://www.InetRC.com

minijosh
Approved Member

Post by minijosh » Sun May 30, 2004 8:25 pm

Why won't Inet ship to APO/FPO addresses? I need your stuff to fix my clod and TXT-1.
Joshua Thompson
Joseph Smith was right.

minijosh
Approved Member

Post by minijosh » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:58 am

nevermind, just email them and ask. Stupid me.
Joshua Thompson
Joseph Smith was right.

minijosh
Approved Member

Post by minijosh » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:10 pm

There items are wonderful. Buy from them.
Joshua Thompson
Joseph Smith was right.

Element
Approved Member

Post by Element » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:15 pm

I noticed in your bat chassis kit you have piggy back shows is it possible to purchase these in a set of 8?
it's true. whos the world series champs? CARDINALS!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:20 pm

Sorry - we don't sell them separately. If we were to sell them separately, they would cost more than a set of 8 Integy shocks which for the price we consider a nicer set of shocks.

-Alex

Element
Approved Member

Post by Element » Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:28 am

ok thanks its just integy has been less then helpfull
I sent them this
"I'm going to order a set of 8 integy piggy back shocks soon is there any way I can get them In 4)Red 4)Silver without buying them in pairs?"

They sent me this
"Thank you for your e-mail inquiry. The shocks are available in a pack of 8 or [single]. They are available from us directly.

Best Regards,
Tech Support" :roll:

While I'm asking questions I have one about anodizing you minimum is order is $100 I have 2 chassis and a couple bits that I want done does that fall in the $100 class?
it's true. whos the world series champs? CARDINALS!

InetRC
Approved Member

Post by InetRC » Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:34 am

Keep in mind that our anodizing minimum is $100 *per color*. So long as it's the same color, your list would easily fall inside the minimum. If I were you, I'd look for more aluminum pieces you'd want the same color or go in with a buddy and offset the cost with some of their pieces. The minimum covers quite a bit.

Sorry to see the response you got from Integy. I believe their shocks are prepackaged though so you would end up having to buy (4) red and (4) silver at the single shock price. They're around $16 retail each (OUCH!) compared to $120 for the set of 8. You'd be better off getting them from a dealer on Ebay for $85-90 a set of 8 in both colors and selling off the ones you don't need. Or contact one of the Ebay dealers that sell Integy shocks and see if they'll split up two sets of 8.

Even if you got the piggy back GPM ones from us, it'd cost around as much as the Integy (around $25/pair) and I believe we only have them in blue. I also have around 4 pair left of blue INVERTED piggy backs for $30/pair if you like being different. I can't anodize them a different color because there would be too much work involved in disassembling, cleaning and reassembling them (they come preassembled and oil filled).

If you need any more detail on anything, pelase feel freeto email me at HeadHoncho@InetRC.com or PM me here. I don't want to turn this in an InetRC forum. :)

-Alex