New Lipo Edition Berzerker Chassis

This spot is for companies not on this forum to announce new products. You must be a company owner to post topics here!
team prp

New Lipo Edition Berzerker Chassis

Post by team prp » Sat May 26, 2012 4:10 am

Hey all, it's been a long time but Team PRP is coming back with a new Lipo Edition Berzerker chassis kit!

I'm going to be starting pre orders to help with production costs and the chassis kits will be available later this summer. Those that pre order will be added into a grand prize drawing to win a new lipo edition Berzerker kit! I'm trying to get some other goodies added to the prize drawing as well.

Please contact us from our web site (teamprpracing.com) to be added to the Berzerker mailing list. And please check out our new teamprp facebook page for the updates, http://www.facebook.com/teamprp

There are a lot of all new parts and all new metric hardware for the kit. There are new main chassis plates, new black sway bars, new sway bar mounts to help aid with battery install, new battery tray, radio tray, radio tray adapters which will allow you to run standard tray placement or to slam the tray low with an optional adapter for those of us that race with 2S lipo and want the lowest possible CG. Optional top battery brace to add another level of battery security. New Gun Metal aluminum chassis posts, Gun Metal 4-link mounts and Gun Metal aluminum turnbuckle 4-links (similar to the links I have been running on my trucks for years) and new pushrod turnbuckles.

Sleek carbon fiber mounted to gun metal ano with stealth black hardware! It's a whole new Berzerker! Same great handling!

Thank you!
Ben

team prp

Re: New Lipo Edition Berzerker Chassis

Post by team prp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm looking for more help with the fundraising before going to full production. I am looking to get 24 confirmations for the pre order special. By pre ordering you will be entered into the prize drawing to win an all new Lipo Edition Berzerker chassis kit! With only 24 pre orders that is a 1 in 24 chance of winning! :)

Here's a pic of some of the prototype pieces from the new kit:

todd ritchings
Approved Member

Post by todd ritchings » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:38 pm

When do we pre order?

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 am

And what is going to be the asking price?
Jeff

vwjuice
Approved Member

Post by vwjuice » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 am

Yeah that's a good looking chassis kit.
SFC K is my hero!
All bow down before the great terminator-smilie!

team prp

Post by team prp » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:26 am

I will be starting actual pre orders soon. Right now I am trying to gather confirmations from buyers if they will be sending in a paid pre order for the kit. Pricing is $410 +S&H.

Please contact me http://www.teamprpracing.com/contact.html if you would like to be added to the Berzerker mailing list and drop by our new Team PRP facebook page http://www.facebook.com/teamprp for additional updates too.

Thank you!!!
Ben, Team PRP

RelentlessCLOD
Approved Member

Post by RelentlessCLOD » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Im going to build clod soon. The first time i saw this kit i loved it. Is there any advantages over the zrp or cpe terminator kit which is also nice to. How would they compare. Im torn between these chassis and need to pic one soon!

team prp

Post by team prp » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:24 am

Thanks, RelentlessCLOD! I don't really have experience running the other trucks but our kit it is a proven winner with superior handling and adjustability and can take a pretty good freestyle beating as well. The parts are all custom designed to fit together tightly with no slop. We have a unique design that isn't based off the Powers Chassis suspension designs that nearly every other truck is based off of. All of the trucks are probably fine and you would be happy with any of them, but I have many customers tell me they have enjoyed the Berzerker more than any other chassis they have owned. That's a pretty cool endorsement!!! :)

Maybe some other Berzerker owners will see this and reply?

Thank you!
Team PRP

SATAYO
Approved Member

Post by SATAYO » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:30 am

The Berzerker has been my primary Clod racing setup for 4 or 5 years now.

This chassis is purely race bred, out-of-the-box design. This chassis resembles nothing else out there. It is not just two side plates with some links. Ben has put a lot of R&D into this chassis. It is well-engineered, durable and precise...

Yes, it is a bit more pricey, but, you do get what you paid for.

This kit was also the first on the market to successfully incorporate 4WS flawlessly.

So, if you want to stand out and want something out side the box... The PRP Berzerker would be a great choice.

-SATayo
My inquiring minds want to know?!?!

RelentlessCLOD
Approved Member

Post by RelentlessCLOD » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Awesome. How adjustable is the height. I would like to give it old school stance (Raised up) when i want to.
Btw is the bezerker kit still available if so whats the ticket on one?

team prp

Post by team prp » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Yep, you can raise it very tall if you really want to ;)

Starting Pre Orders tonight! $410+S&H. Check out teamprpracing.com this evening for the updates or our facebook page

ironcorn
Approved Member

Post by ironcorn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 am

Pre-ordered, let the waiting begin! Always wanted a Berzerker. It's a good day when there's a new Clod chassis in the works.