Welcome New Clodtalk Members!

For general R/C discussions that do not fit into any of the specific categories below.
New members please stop in here and introduce yourselves.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in this forum!
ReckONE

Re: Welcome New Clodtalk Members!

Post by ReckONE » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:30 am

Hello all! My names Eric and I'm in upstate NY. Just recently picked up my first Super Clodbuster. I drove it around about a day before ordering a bunch of parts from CPE lol. I look forward to learning from you guys and checking out your builds.

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:12 am

Welcome! ...... and your wallet will never be the same again once you start modding a clodbuster ...... :rofl:

ReckONE

Post by ReckONE » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:45 am

andymac0035 wrote:Welcome! ...... and your wallet will never be the same again once you start modding a clodbuster ...... :rofl:
Haha Im pretty use to that with all projects. Hoping to get all my CPE parts in this weekend.

rsimp7255
Approved Member

Post by rsimp7255 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi all. My name is Rodney and I live Southeast, Missouri. I've loved RC cars/trucks my whole life (of 45 Years) and I plan on building a Axial based MT sometime in the near future. Once I get started on it, I'll post a build thread on it. BTW...I currently own a Stampede. I look forward to hanging around here.
To Alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems. - Homer J. Simpson

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Welcome!

Malcs rc

Post by Malcs rc » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:35 pm

hi all im new to this site im from the uk im 32 years old and i do have a bit of a fleet going ive allways had rcs from when i was a kid i went out of it due to girls and cars you no the usal life commitments i have a 5 year old girl thats taken a intrest my rcs so i bought her a rc to do me i also have a little boy on way.ive had a quick look around and im loving your monster truck builds keep up good work and cant wait get a build thread going 8) 8) 8)

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Welcome to the site! 8)
Jeff

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Malcs rc wrote:hi all im new to this site im from the uk im 32 years old and i do have a bit of a fleet going ive allways had rcs from when i was a kid i went out of it due to girls and cars you no the usal life commitments i have a 5 year old girl thats taken a intrest my rcs so i bought her a rc to do me i also have a little boy on way.ive had a quick look around and im loving your monster truck builds keep up good work and cant wait get a build thread going 8) 8) 8)
you'll find that we are a family friendly place, so your kids are welcome and safe here. Welcome to Clodtalk, we look forward to seeing your projects.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Hermman

Post by Hermman » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:39 am

Hi all, I'm from Belgium and have been wanting to make myself a clod based RC for a while since seeing some YouTube videos of rcmt.

So figured now is the time. Bought myself some integy axles and am on my way...

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:24 am

Welcome one and all.

We look forward to seeing your projects, so don't be shy about posting up your progress in your very own build thread. 8)

Xtremetoyzracing
Approved Member

Post by Xtremetoyzracing » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi Yall, I've been into clods before when ESP I I first came out... Oh god I'm old! But I'm back and ready to rip!

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:29 am

Welcome! 8)
Jeff

R Cane
Approved Member

Clod Noob from Ohio

Post by R Cane » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:46 am

I've been on RC10Talk for a while, and decided it was time to come on over to the dark side...
I don't have a Clod (used to have some parts, but a certain Admin on here ended up with them. :)
I do have a Sassy Chassis USA 1 that I'll need some advice / parts for, so I figured this was a good place to start.

Halgar
Administrator

Re: Clod Noob from Ohio

Post by Halgar » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:50 am

R Cane wrote:I've been on RC10Talk for a while, and decided it was time to come on over to the dark side...
I don't have a Clod (used to have some parts, but a certain Admin on here ended up with them. :)
I do have a Sassy Chassis USA 1 that I'll need some advice / parts for, so I figured this was a good place to start.

Aw geez, not THIS guy! #-o :mrgreen: :lol:

Welcome to the dark side, you'll be glad you came. Lots of great guys and great info here for you to work with in your rebuild and eventual new Clod build. 8)

SFC K
Administrator

Re: Clod Noob from Ohio

Post by SFC K » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:51 am

R Cane wrote:I've been on RC10Talk for a while, and decided it was time to come on over to the dark side...
Glad you made it over Mike and welcome to the dark side!

8) and thank you again for the Clod axles!!!! =D>
Jeff