Old school monster trucks ?

For general R/C discussions that do not fit into any of the specific categories below.
New members please stop in here and introduce yourselves.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in this forum!
CowboyClod
Approved Member

Re: Old school monster trucks ?

Post by CowboyClod » Sun May 15, 2016 5:27 pm

SFC K wrote:
CowboyClod wrote:Jamie posted pictures of Black Stallion retro along with Excalibur earlier last week.
Have you asked him yet to come here and pay us a visit? :wink:
No I haven't because nobody has approached me yet!! with very nice gentle loving arms :wink: :mrgreen:

KONG
Approved Member

Post by KONG » Sun May 15, 2016 10:26 pm

CowboyClod wrote:No I haven't because nobody has approached me yet!! with very nice gentle loving arms :wink: :mrgreen:
:hug:

4x4jamie

Post by 4x4jamie » Mon May 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Hey guys, Jamie Grund here, I hear you have been talking about me. I am new to this site and I don't know how to post pictures, but if you would like to see my trucks you can go to my Facebook page Grund Motorsports. If anyone has any pictures of my trucks feel free to share them. I believe that I am at 13 retros so far with 4 more coming this year. I do still sell chassis's but they take a little while as I have a job and farm to run. I do have 2 TXT retro chassis's ready to ship as well as 1 wheely king chassis. I will get more some time just not sure when.

KONG
Approved Member

Post by KONG » Mon May 16, 2016 3:01 pm

4x4jamie wrote:Hey guys, Jamie Grund here, I hear you have been talking about me. I am new to this site and I don't know how to post pictures, but if you would like to see my trucks you can go to my Facebook page Grund Motorsports. If anyone has any pictures of my trucks feel free to share them. I believe that I am at 13 retros so far with 4 more coming this year. I do still sell chassis's but they take a little while as I have a job and farm to run. I do have 2 TXT retro chassis's ready to ship as well as 1 wheely king chassis. I will get more some time just not sure when.
Cool, Thank you and Welcome to Clodtalk. :)

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Tue May 17, 2016 1:00 am

4x4jamie wrote:Hey guys, Jamie Grund here, I hear you have been talking about me. I am new to this site and I don't know how to post pictures, but if you would like to see my trucks you can go to my Facebook page Grund Motorsports. If anyone has any pictures of my trucks feel free to share them. I believe that I am at 13 retros so far with 4 more coming this year. I do still sell chassis's but they take a little while as I have a job and farm to run. I do have 2 TXT retro chassis's ready to ship as well as 1 wheely king chassis. I will get more some time just not sure when.

Welcome to Clod talk, and glad you got the word! We would love to see some of your builds posted here. :wink:
Jeff

ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Tue May 17, 2016 3:47 am

The retro trucks are alot of fun. Brad was mentioning that there was some retro talk here on clodtalk. Nice to see some people interested in this style of truck. Jamie has some nice setups and I have some of his as well.
Any questions on nrctpa racing feel free to contact me. My email is ricrush66@sbcglobal.net

CowboyClod
Approved Member

Post by CowboyClod » Tue May 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Jamie you can use Photobucket here as your image host if you choose to post pictures of your rigs.

KONG
Approved Member

Post by KONG » Wed May 18, 2016 3:08 am

Okay, I started a retro monster truck picture tread. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30651&p=293449#p293449