Parts Identification

For general R/C discussions that do not fit into any of the specific categories below.
New members please stop in here and introduce yourselves.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in this forum!
vonclod
Approved Member

Re: Parts Identification

Post by vonclod » Tue May 22, 2012 4:28 am

Halgar wrote:I can see your confusion, cardinal grammeters have nothing to do with thromboid frambulators. I'm beginning to think that you wouldn't know a canuter valve from a transverse differentiator.

FWIW, canuter valves are what control the venturi aperture of a cardinal grammeter generator. The combined inductive reluctance of its input/output parameters can vary by as much as 14.2 pyrons before degernerative fistulization occurs in the transverse differentiator. Transverse differentiators equalize the fluidic compensators across the kinetic transducer modules.
ok ok, ya its comeing back to me sort of :oops: ..we learned this stuff in kindergarten and its been quite a spell since then..14.2 pyrons :shock: wow..i thought anything beyond 8.725+/-.025 pyrons would not be possible on a linear phase detractor..man i need to brush up :oops:
if freedom of speech is taken away
then dumb and silent we may be led
like sheep to the slaughter

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Tue May 22, 2012 4:50 am

Grammeter propagation has be vastly improved in recent years and the modules can handle greater inductive variances than first generation units could tolerate. If you use surfactant shielding you can push the limits up to a maximum of 18.53 pyrons before compromising the cyberdyne relays, the problem is the parabolic constraints of effective reverse fiduciary divestment in contrast to attainment of dividends.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

vonclod
Approved Member

Post by vonclod » Tue May 22, 2012 5:27 am

Halgar wrote: If you use surfactant shielding you can push the limits up to a maximum of 18.53 pyrons before compromising the cyberdyne relays
ok i understand now, i,m old school and was thinking more malleable logarythmic casing..without the surfactant sheilding :oops: Image
if freedom of speech is taken away
then dumb and silent we may be led
like sheep to the slaughter

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Tue May 22, 2012 6:22 am

vonclod wrote:
Halgar wrote: If you use surfactant shielding you can push the limits up to a maximum of 18.53 pyrons before compromising the cyberdyne relays
ok i understand now, i,m old school and was thinking more malleable logarythmic casing..without the surfactant sheilding :oops: Image
Is there a double forehead smack?!?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sypher
Approved Member

Post by Sypher » Wed May 23, 2012 12:42 am

Halgar wrote:you can push the limits up to a maximum of 18.53 pyrons before compromising the cyberdyne relays

I once got it up to 18.73... I lost three fingers in the process...but it was totally worth it.
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy » Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 am

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 am

Don't mock just because you don't understand what we're talking about. :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Wed May 23, 2012 2:25 am

Sypher wrote:
Halgar wrote:you can push the limits up to a maximum of 18.53 pyrons before compromising the cyberdyne relays

I once got it up to 18.73... I lost three fingers in the process...but it was totally worth it.
Ya gotta be careful, that is precarious precipice you're playing with there! :shock: :mrgreen: