STICKERS

For general R/C discussions that do not fit into any of the specific categories below.
New members please stop in here and introduce yourselves.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in this forum!
132NHAF
Administrator

STICKERS

Post by 132NHAF » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Yep, you saw that right. I just received my first order of stickers. The cost is $3 each, mailed to you. I would also like everyone to know that all net proceeds will go to The Fund to help offset the costs for Bill.

Please PM me with your address and I will give you my PayPal address. For those of you that want to send me a check, I will send the items out as soon as the check clears. For Money Orders or Cash (Highly Discouraged with our Mail system) I will treat them the same as PayPal and the items will be sent as soon as payment is received.

If you have any questions, or suggestions on different colors or sizes, let me know. If there is enough interest in any given variation, I may order more.
Attachments
CllodSticker.jpg
CllodSticker.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2836 times
Scott T

Stickers...Get your ClodTalk stickers here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25953

It's not WHAT toys you play with, but that you play with toys at all that is important.

Justinswraps
Business Member

Re: STICKERS

Post by Justinswraps » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:32 pm

WOOOHOOO Me First!!!!!!!
Jugg1~Diablo

Check out Justin's wraps, for all your body wrapping needs!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinsWraps/

Crawler74

Post by Crawler74 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh hell ya Im getting a few for my clod ;)

Irio - esos
Approved Member

Post by Irio - esos » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Heh, of course I painted my new body white.

132NHAF
Administrator

Post by 132NHAF » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 am

Irio - esos wrote:Heh, of course I painted my new body white.
Seems to me that putting the sticker in the back window would match perfectly :D
Scott T

It's not WHAT toys you play with, but that you play with toys at all that is important.

FlashGordon1
Approved Member

Post by FlashGordon1 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:07 am

132NHAF wrote:Yep, you saw that right. I just received my first order of stickers. The cost is $3 each, mailed to you. I would also like everyone to know that all net proceeds will go to The Fund to help offset the costs for Bill.

Please PM me with your address and I will give you my PayPal address. For those of you that want to send me a check, I will send the items out as soon as the check clears. For Money Orders or Cash (Highly Discouraged with our Mail system) I will treat them the same as PayPal and the items will be sent as soon as payment is received.
Irio - esos wrote:Heh, of course I painted my new body white.
If you have any questions, or suggestions on different colors or sizes, let me know. If there is enough interest in any given variation, I may order more.
Now I do have a question to ask of you Scott. And it is going to be quick because I have to get ready for work. Now I do noticed that there is no black out line on this batch. I feel that the next batch should have a black or dark colored out line on the product. Because of this reason that is listed above. And the reason why I am adding my two cents on this subject. I know that there are some members,do not want to place the sticker on the windshield. They may want to add it to the side of their car or truck body :|
SOLID AXLE SHAFT MONSTER TRUCK'S
http://www.facebook.com/groups/228629583892520/

132NHAF
Administrator

Post by 132NHAF » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Flash. Not a bad idea. However, right now I just want to see how many of these sell. I'm in it for a few$$$ so I'd like to get my investment back before ordering more.
Scott T

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 pm

pm sent! :wink:
Jeff

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 pm

flashgordon1 wrote: Now I do noticed that there is no black out line on this batch. I feel that the next batch should have a black or dark colored out line on the product. Because of this reason that is listed above. And the reason why I am adding my two cents on this subject. I know that there are some members,do not want to place the sticker on the windshield. They may want to add it to the side of their car or truck body :|
We've never had this and it would add quite an expense to the stickers if we stay with cut vinyl lettering. If we switch to printed decals then we have a lot more affordable graphic flexibility.

With the original batch of vinyl stickers, half of the logo was hollow lettering and the other half solid. This can probably be done for about the same price as the current batch which would not affect retail pricing much if at all.

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

132NHAF
Administrator

Post by 132NHAF » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Halgar, I was going to check on that, but the first batch was already done.
Scott T

Crawler74

Post by Crawler74 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Halgar could ya post a full pic of your truck or point me to a previous post broooooooo I want that truck body!!!!

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Crawler74 wrote:Halgar could ya post a full pic of your truck or point me to a previous post broooooooo I want that truck body!!!!
That is Charlie Christmas' truck, Red Bull.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Irio - esos
Approved Member

Post by Irio - esos » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Seems to me that putting the sticker in the back window would match perfectly
Good idea actually.

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:30 pm

That is a neat idea, but I like the new ones as well.

I would also like to put a plug in for Scott and Halgar: So All members, let’s do our part and purchase some stickers so we can keep the site alive and show our support!
Jeff

vwjuice
Approved Member

Post by vwjuice » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Pm sent on stickers. I need some

I would love to see some colored ones. Lime green & purple two tone. That would be sweet.
SFC K is my hero!
All bow down before the great terminator-smilie!