Digger's Dungeon RC race

For general R/C discussions that do not fit into any of the specific categories below.
New members please stop in here and introduce yourselves.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in this forum!
VA_Clod
Approved Member

Digger's Dungeon RC race

Post by VA_Clod » Thu May 31, 2007 1:18 am

Anybody go to this over the weekend? Been wondering how it went. Couldn't go myself, a buddy of mine got married Sat night. My old junk isn't running the best now anyway. Hopefully I'll get everything together and get down there next year.

Renegade
Approved Member

Post by Renegade » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:13 pm

i was there, great event
TEAMCHAD: Newbie/ Wheelman

JUSTBRINGIT

Post by JUSTBRINGIT » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:06 am

Joe, you missed one AWSOME event! I can't wait to go back next year. I ran two clods and a BB nitro truck. Went out in first round with my clod.(Driver error) Went out second round with my BB.( driver error again, same The North American beaver has a big tail pole!) You see a pattern forming here?LOL I was making good run in the second round with my buddies bennet clod i borrowed and had a bad bounce and got in the fence. By the time the marshall got me out it was over. I led Freestyle for quite a while with my clod. Ended up tied for third. I took a pile of pics and my g/f videotaped a bunch of stuff for me. We need to get together sometime and you can check it out. I have some good stories for you too!

Gotta get your stuff ready and go next year! You won't be dissapointed!

Jimmy
"If It Has Wheels Or A Skirt.......Your Gonna Have Problems!"

wildman
Approved Member

Post by wildman » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:33 pm

is this like monster truck events you see on tv. If so where is this cause i'm wanting to get into monster truck racing.

cpe mt
Approved Member

Post by cpe mt » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:21 pm

Digger's Dungeon is in Poplar Branch, NC. There is also the RCMTRA and NC/CTPA sites that both run monster jam style races. Not sure if any are held close to Nebraska though.
Brett Crawford - Owner
Crawford Performance Engineering
http://www.teamcpe.com

RCMTRAPres

Post by RCMTRAPres » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:56 am

You can check us out at http://www.rcmtra.com
Surf our site and i hope you like what you see....

Tony - R/CMTRA Pres.

wildman
Approved Member

Post by wildman » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:34 pm

I checked out your site it's really nice. Seems like yall are very successful with your monster truck racing. But I did notice one problem. Theres no where on the schedule that comes anywhere close to Nebraska lol.

RCMTRAPres

Post by RCMTRAPres » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:13 am

Yeah, sorry dude! That's just a bit off the charts for us at this time. One day though i'm hoping in the future if the funding and sponsorship backing can assist in this venture.

Would like to sanction in different parts of the U.S. Just have to have that hook so to speak....

Tony - R/CMTRA Pres.

wildman
Approved Member

Post by wildman » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:01 pm

yea I just got back to Nebraska after 4 years in the army and the entire R/C racing scene has changed. I'm in talks with some LHS's to try and get some MT racing going here myself.