FAQ Page - Forum and BST info, image / video posting, etc.

Site rules, as well as updates and information on how to use the site are found here.
Halgar
Administrator

FAQ Page - Forum and BST info, image / video posting, etc.

Post by Halgar » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:04 pm

Everyone always has questions about a particular forum they are on. This is where we'll try to answer as many of those questions as possible.

1 - The Rules - We hate having them, but unfortunately, they are a necessity.

2 - Buy, Sell, Trade Forum - This is an "active members only" forum which requires a minimum of 25 valid posts* before applying for access, PM (private message ) one of the Administrators (Andymac0035, SFC K, 132NHAF, or Halgar). Please be patient and do not send repeated messages asking for admission. More information on the process below.

* A valid post is considered as asking or answering a question or engaging other members in conversation. Simple posts such as "cool truck" or spamming to increase post count doesn't cut it.

3 - The Staff:
Bill Krueger - Site Administrator/owner
Halgar - Site Administrator
132NHAF - Site Administrator
andymac0035 - Site Administrator
SFC K - Site Administrator

4 - Pit Crew: Periodically, we will enlist the help of members with various site related tasks. The pit crew are temporary positions that are appointed as needed.

5 - Acronyms: Still trying to figure out what LOL, IOW, IIRC, and other acronyms stand for? Here's a handy link to figure all that out: Net Lingo
Last edited by Halgar on Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Bill Krueger
Approved Member

Re: FAQ Page

Post by Bill Krueger » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm

User name color codes, here is a guide to what they represent:

TESTING = Administrators
TESTING = Pit Crew (members who help out on the forum with side projects and general other tasks)
TESTING = Company Owners. Some have forums on ClodTalk.com while some may not.
TESTING = Super Members. These guys have donated money or products to ClodTalk.com
TESTING = Approved Members. These guys have been approved to be in the BST Forum.

Halgar
Administrator

Re: FAQ Page

Post by Halgar » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 am

Posting YouTube vids is easy. Look at the image in Bills post, notice that he's highlighted everything after the equals sign ( = ). The end of the address is all you need to copy and paste.
Bill Krueger wrote:Here is a quick guide to posting YouTube videos.....

Copy the YouTube URL code. We do not want the full URL however. Just the jumbled mess at the end. I highlighted what you need to highlight and copy in the image below.

Then click on the youtube button up above! Add the code between the youtube UBB code.

Any questions, just ask!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.