Update On Ripper Pro????

Support forum for Thunder Tech Racing.
http://www.thundertechracing.com/

Moderators: Thunder VP, Thunder Tech Pres.

West Coast3120

Update On Ripper Pro????

Post by West Coast3120 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:12 am

I ordered a ripper pro about a month ago i understand the situatiion with the links but i have called and emailed thundertech but have had no response, i'm getting frustrated as i would just like to know what's going on and if there are any new developments as to when it will be available.

FlashGordon1
Approved Member

Re: Update On Ripper Pro????

Post by FlashGordon1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Send a pm to Thunder VP or send am email to Darren at ThunderRC@aol.com!
SOLID AXLE SHAFT MONSTER TRUCK'S
http://www.facebook.com/groups/228629583892520/

West Coast3120

Post by West Coast3120 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:03 am

For Those of you who are wondering what is going on with the ripper pro, i just talked to thundertech today, The links are being fabricated and it should only be a couple more weeks, and if you are having problems reaching thundertech like i was, the email system they have is moving people's emails into their spam folder, so just keep trying or contact thundertech, they are only in the office two days a week because of the economy the owner has to work a part time job to keep the business running, i talked to thundertech today and they were very helpful so if you are trying to reach them be patient and they will asssist you with any questions you may have. hopefully this is helpful, also i was wondering if anyone out there with the ripper could give me some good advice on what engine and electronic combination works best, Thanks, West Coast!!!!!!!

mugen69
Approved Member

Post by mugen69 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:19 am

Thanks for the update. Can't wait...

West Coast3120

Post by West Coast3120 » Mon May 31, 2010 4:00 pm

just recieved my ripper pro chassis now time to start building so if you have one on order it shouldn't be much longer now, keep the faith Thundertech Will Deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!