CVD axles- where to buy?

Support forum for Thunder Tech Racing.
http://www.thundertechracing.com/

Moderators: Thunder VP, Thunder Tech Pres.

Thunder VP
Business Member

Re: CVD axles- where to buy?

Post by Thunder VP » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 am

For some reason the order was missing the outer 8mm axle shafts. We have to get with MIP to see when we will get them.
Brad, Thunder Tech Racing V.P.
http://www.thundertechracing.com

FlashGordon1
Approved Member

Post by FlashGordon1 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Thunder VP wrote:For some reason the order was missing the outer 8mm axle shafts. We have to get with MIP to see when we will get them.
:shock: Say what :shock: !That is so sad,wow! So we have to wait again fellas :( ,but like they once said that Rome wasn't built in a day. I know that I can wait. I was MIP mistake after all,not TTR.
SOLID AXLE SHAFT MONSTER TRUCK'S
http://www.facebook.com/groups/228629583892520/

inked
Approved Member

Post by inked » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Any update?

fool93

Post by fool93 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 pm

It is like we are all waiting for Thunder Tech to get the cvd's in. I was told to preorder them with JPS or Thunder Tech and when he has enough preorders he is going to have them made. I can't wait to get them but for now I just have to wait. Anyone who wants to get them please preorder them. I wish I had enough money to get what he needs to get the order in. I just want to get them very bad. I have a friend that has them on his Clod and they work great. Lets all get some preorders in so we can all get them. I am new to the whole Clodbuster and from what I can see it is the most fun I have had with a RC truck to this day.

fool93

Post by fool93 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:02 pm

I just talked to Darren at Thunder Tech Racing and I was told he is doing a small run of the CVD's that will be ready to ship out by 9-30-09. I preordered 10 sets for me and if anyone wants to be in on the first run preorder them now because it will be 8 weeks or more after this run for the next run. I know everyone out there is looking for them and this is our chance to get them. Call Thunder Tech and preorder yours. I can't wait to get them for my trucks and I ordered a few sets more even know that they have a warranty but I don't want to wait if I happen to break one. Let anyone who you know that wants them that now is the time. I know that I hate to preorder stuff but for this I don't want to take a chance and not get them. Thanks to everyone who helped me with tring to find them. This made my day today by knowing that I will have them soon. Well I will let everyone know if I hear anything else about this. Later

inked
Approved Member

Post by inked » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 pm

You can preorder off there website now!!!!

fool93

Post by fool93 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:24 am

Did everyone pre order the cvd's? I did but MIP is taken there good old time to make them. I wanted to have them by Oct. but I have not got them yet. I talked to Darren and was told that they were in the last stage and should be shipping any day now. I can't wait until I get them. Has anyone got any yet from anywhere else? Let me know.

Thanks

Thunder VP
Business Member

Post by Thunder VP » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 am

CVD parts have been shipped from MIP on Fri so we should have kits ready to ship by the 15th.
Brad, Thunder Tech Racing V.P.
http://www.thundertechracing.com