View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:31 am

Please help support ClodTalk.com! Any contribution helps!! Donate towards my web hosting bill!

Forum rules

Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 RC4wd Mudslingers ??? 
Approved

Im thinking of getting a set of these for my rc4wd rockbull clod instead of the swamp dogs i heard people say they didnt really like the swamp dogs but these seem nicer and they have nicer sidewall tread... Has anyone had these?? I want them for an all around crawling and bashing type tire.... But I dont want to change from the clod size wheels i thnk the other size wheels look goofy...

Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 pm
Life Saver

I have a set of them. there great but they are heavy.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Approved

well that may not necessarily be a bad thing seeing as alot of people are putting weights in there tires to add weight...

Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm
Approved

I have the imex swamp dogs. They do decent for crawling, decent for bashing, but the tread is too tightly packed for mud or anything sticky. I use the imex redrocks now and couldn't be happier.

http://www.imexrc.com/servlet/the-249/IMEX-RED-ROCK-KRAWLER/Detail for the redrocks.

May not look as impressive as the swampdogs or the mudslingers, but they perform better imo.

Oh guess I should point out thats a 3.8 rim tire not a clod size, but maximizer makes nice and cheap beadlocks for them.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:13 pm
Approved

Ya im not interested in changing the wheel size.. I want to keep the stock size.. I went ahead and ordered a set of Mudslingers from RC4wd...

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 pm
Life Saver

:D They do look cool dont they.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
Approved

charlie are you running them with or without the foams???

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:58 pm
Life Saver

With, there on my Redd bull project viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24879

"Wow, What a ride!"

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Approved

I just received my Mudslingers in the mail today along with my rc4wd skids... Im very impressed with both... I really like how soft the tire compound is... Ill throw up some pics later tonight.... and let you know how they perform in the woods :)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 pm
Life Saver

When i first ran mine in the mud they thu up chunks of mud thats why i like them there MEAN LOOKING :D

"Wow, What a ride!"

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]