Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Search found 1521 matches
- Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 am
- Forum: Motor on Axle Monster Trucks
- Topic: Can someone tell me what kind of chassis this is?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 256
Wow I have never even heard of Tad Goad I googled but can find very little information on his truck designs apart from the photos metalicclod77 posted. Must be a Facebook only thing maybe :?: He's a member in here Alex, 'TweakedTad' I think. He was the one that posted up the comparison photos in th...
- Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:37 pm
- Forum: Clodtalk winners circle
- Topic: December 2017 Winner: BadApples's Bigfoot 1 clodbuster
- Replies: 6
- Views: 543
It looks awesome, well done!
- Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:12 am
- Forum: Independent Suspension Monster Trucks
- Topic: TamiyaTony's Monster Beetle (2015 re release) Thread
- Replies: 18
- Views: 417
That is a very cool Beetle!
- Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:06 am
- Forum: Shaft-Driven Monster Trucks
- Topic: Three Kings
- Replies: 82
- Views: 9226
I haven't been 'Clodding' for a while but I did paint up this body a couple of months ago. I was going to put it on my Remo truck, but I think I will keep it for the Bigfoot King as a second body.
- Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:24 am
- Forum: Off-Topic Chit-Chat
- Topic: Photobucket Fix - woohoo!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 244
Came across this on another forum that I frequent and thought I would share the info (apologies if it has already been mentioned. I applied the fix and it took about 20 seconds. Seems to have worked and the grey speedo things have changed to pretty pictures! instructions are simple - "If you're usin...
- Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:29 pm
- Forum: All Other Off-Road Vehicles
- Topic: Sixtys Guy's - Racing Buggy Thread
- Replies: 51
- Views: 8355
Another night of racing. A small meet this time. I qualified 5th out of 9 and ended up 4th overall so I was pretty happy with the result.